Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s (1751 Views)

Gionee Gn5001s, 16gig ROM, 3gig RAM, 4000mah Battery, 24k / Gionee Gn5001s Plus / Help!! Am Unable To Install Latest Facebook Version On Gionee Gn5001s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by GodCovenant(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
I have this annoying pre-installed app. that is auto installing app. I want to get ride of it. I need to root this device. I need help and guide.
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by michealewela: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Try root master..
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by masterP042(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Download the boot image, patch it with magisk, root with magisk.. Google it, that's one of the easiest methods to root.
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by GodCovenant(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
@masterP042
@michealewela

thank guys. I finally root the phone with kingroot.

here is the problem. there are two major bloatware causing problem.

1. story locker
2. file manager.

1. story locker is the core system bloatware. when you disabled it from google play protect or use kingroot to uninstall. once the phone is reboot. the story locker will come back again. the kingroot uninstall look like fake what it does is disabled and not uninstall.

2 when you disabled file manager from Google play protect or uninstall from kingroot which is same as disabled because it doesn't uninstall in actual sense. and then reboot the device, there this this error displayed on the screen that never go away or let you do anything or operate the phone. it say an error file manager is not responding or something like that.

the problem is that this bloatware runs massively from the background and installs all manners of Chinese app and exhaust my WiFi data.

outside this two app, the other bloatwares were disabled without any problem or error.

please I need help
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by michealewela: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
GodCovenant:
@masterP042
@michealewela

thank guys. I finally root the phone with kingroot.

here is the problem. there are two major bloatware causing problem.

1. story locker
2. file folder.

1. story locker is the core system bloatware. when you disabled it from google play protect or use kingroot to uninstall. once the phone is reboot. the story locker will come back again. the kingroot uninstall look like fake what it does is disabled and not uninstall.

2 when you disabled file folder from Google play protect or uninstall from kingroot which is same as disabled because it doesn't uninstall in actual sense. and then reboot the device, there this this error displayed on the screen that never go away or let you do anything or operate the phone. it say an error file manager is not responding or something like that.

the problem is that this bloatware runs massively from the background and installs all manners of Chinese app and exhaust my WiFi data.

outside this two app, the other bloatwares were disabled without any problem or error.

please I need help
Download luckypacher and install it to enable you to disable unwanted system applications...
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by GodCovenant(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
michealewela:

Download luckypacher and install it to enable you to disable unwanted system applications...
the problem is the system will not function. E.g I disabled file manager and the phone was on unable. Than error stick on the screen stating file manager is not responding. Which never left the screen. And can't do anything.

If I should altered the stock "story locker" only God knows what will happen to the phone.
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by michealewela: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
GodCovenant:
the problem is the system will not function. E.g I disabled file manager and the phone was on unable. Than error stick on the screen stating file manager is not responding. Which never left the screen. And can't do anything.

If I should altered the stock "story locker" only God knows what will happen to the phone.
Try factory reset first...
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by gogeekish(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you have PC, I can root it for you
Re: I Want To Root Gionee Gn5001s by GodCovenant(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
michealewela:
Try factory reset first...
flash by downgrading

(1) (Reply)

Mara X And Mara Z First Africa Made Smart Phones / Nokia 8.2 5G May Launch With Snapdragon 735 Soc, 4000mah Battery, And 8GB RAM / Glo 4G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.