Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) (53114 Views)

Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Saheed Oladele: How I Returned ₦118,000 To A Book Store In Ibadan (Photo) / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Greenback: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:

Call Donald Trump also..

Registered office n theb29 of September and already posted more than 200 posts lolsssssss..

If you are bold, tell us your old moniker..

grin grin
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by CyberWolf: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Woooooooow shocked shocked grin grin see my uncle ooooo uncle P chai RIP sad
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 05, 2019
post=82842015:
#RESPECT.

IBADAN : A city of many firsts in West Africa!

Looking at your profile picture.
We will pray and fast for sometin like dat not to like us o!
See as person b.
HOLY GHOST Fireeeeee!!
Now, you have the attention you crave for.
Go smoke ur igbo! cheesy

You are too empty and that's why you believed that I'm the one on my profile picture. Ask yourself, will such an ugly guy put his real photo on here?
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:00am On Oct 05, 2019
nurex01:
UI=YOU HIGH grin

1 Share

Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2019
HBB1:

And what has Schooling in the almighty uniben don for you?

You dey use am collect money for bank?

I dey use am work for my current company
If nor be uniben I for no dey work where I dey work today
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Unibenfucker(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2019
xcelentattitude:

The long and short of your story is that Uniben is better than the university the guy went to in USA abi? Just dey there, you hear? No comot, make pant dey wear you. Uniben koor! Uncle Ben nii!

I don't know why folks take pride in mass failure of students. Most of Nigerian schools that are still using ancient syllabuses.

No it shows uniben is a tough school while things are made easier abroad
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by HBB1(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Unibenfucker:

I dey use am work for my current company
If nor be uniben I for no dey work where I dey work today

You don't say! cheesy

I guess other university graduates are working in McDonald's.
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Unibenfucker:

No it shows uniben is a tough school while things are made easier abroad

grin grin grin since when has toughness started putting food on people's plate. What's the advantage of toughness when those people are still going to be jobless.
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by mrintellectual(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
legwa10:
brain box them..... not all this kpalasa ducktor....

There are no kpalasa doctors
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by armadeo(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Unibenfucker:
Dullards . They can't be compared with Uniben Doctors who not know go know. To study medicine for Uniben nor be beans
Engineering too na die too . Everything about Uniben na die

Lol. You just made me laugh like mad. Everything na die.

Greatest Uniben!!!
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
wow this is legendary

do you also wish to pursue a career in medicine??..see career options you might consider
https://explicitsuccess.com/types-of-careers-in-medicine/
Re: The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) by legwa10(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
mrintellectual:

There are no kpalasa doctors
I said ducktor and not doctor as claimed by you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.