Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,985 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination (8232 Views)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by auwal87(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
guddsid:

awwwww.so touching , no wonder we hear in the news everyday that the igbos go on a killing spree killing hausas because of boko haram right ?? oh sorry its the other way round the hausas go on a killing spree killing igbos because of boko haram and we are the devils children ?? anyway i can't expect much from those who spend 20hrs a day with cattles , don't worry sanusi would save you people or better still you can save yourselves , do like the taliban iraqis after all you have nothing to lose when "sixty something"  wives wait for you at the other end lol .  grin

another hatred!

see, I have to go and pray, today is friday.
bye!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2010
auwal87:

You should have just mentioned the therapy!

Don't you hate us?

Hate you? Guy, you are dreaming.
Firstly, who do you define as "us?" If your definition of "us" includes Ciroma, Kaita, Kanti Bello and their criminal gang of old bats, then dude, self defense is not hatred.
Those vultures will be soundly defeated and jailed, their day will come. cool
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by aljharem(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
jason12345:

no bi sickness!!! that's the way we southerners have been treating them on the internet especially the SE. what do you expect a people to do? just watch as we derogate them with insults?

you have not understood south -south are crying for!!! they also love nigeria but we cannot, i repeat cannot just depend on them for our wealth when we have untapped resources elsewhere.

also, we (north and south) cannot take destroy their environment, take their means of livelihood and expect them not to react!!! it is not possible. instead of feeling disappointed, take you time to read what they are agitating for, visit ND (if you have time) and know what is going on.

also, if it was the north that had the resources the ND has, you and i know that the north would have been agitating for separation or the conversion of every nigerian into muslim

jason12345

thank u
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
guddsid:

don't forget to take your cow with you ROFLMAO grin

shut up!!!!!!! why can you respect his religion!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
guddsid:

ahh,ahh who tell you say na yab i dey yab am ?? i dey advice my guy make im no forget to carry im cow with am nah im you come dey tell me sey make i shut up . abi u i dey craze angry

he said he wanted to pray and you said he should not forget his cow how does that make sense undecided

you think its every northerner that has a cow!!! such ignorance! angry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Jarus(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
With two opposite extremes as are being displayed by Beaf & Auwal here, I'm sorry I have to quit this place. Too bad we see things like this in this country. sad
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Jarus:

With two opposite extremes as are being displayed by Beaf & Auwal here, I'm sorry I have to quit this place. Too bad we see things like this in this country. sad

no, most of them are in diaspora. this is not how the country is!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by deols(f): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
Well said
We should be talking One Nigeria and not division
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
Beaf:

Can someone tell the clown that there is nothing like "Urobo?" It is Uhrobo, I would expect a man of Sanusi's calibre not to make such an error repeatedly, but then his degree was in some marabout discipline in the sands of Sudan.

Did you for a second, I mean a pure, undiluted second, think it is possible that the spelling was by the Journalist and not Sanusi?

Beaf:

If I am not mistaking, there is almost a tone of bitterness in Sanusi's words that Urhobo and Itsekiri are no longer fighting.

How did you arrive at that? What analysis did you do?

What should this be called?

1) Conjecture
2) Sophism
3) Calumniation
4) All of the Above

All because of your hate for Northerners.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
deols:

Well said
We should be talking One Nigeria and not division

thank you my sister!!! smiley

they just want to cause havoc in nigeeria yet they would be enjoying in usa and uk
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
Jarus:

Beaf, you must be off-form today for you to type this. The Beaf I know should know that this error was from the reporter, not SLS. Sanusi made a verbal, ex tempore remarks and it was recorded and put down in writing by the reporter and you are attributing the spelling error to SLS. 

Really? undecided

How many days a year can someone really be off-form?

Is he Pius Ikedia?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2010
rethink:

He went on to imply that the North was Backward in Education and Trade.

And that is a lie?

rethink:

That is a capricious lie from the pit of Hell. The hausa language was a trade Language for several year. When the northern parts of Nigerian were usinng pen we did not have any.  The Northern civilisation is more developed.

You must be retarded to make such a statement.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you for a second, I mean a pure, undiluted second, think it is possible that the spelling was by the Journalist and not Sanusi?

1) Conjecture
2) Sophism
3) Calumniation
4) All of the Above

So you've learnt new words outside "conjecture?" I see your vocabulary is no longer monosyllabic, new words have been added to your rote. Congrats.
Now can you actually state your position, or like some unicellular organism, don't you have any?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by 9javoice1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India. So, do not educate them. It was documented. And you say they love us (North).

Where did this man get this nonsense information from.How can he blame the the british for the norths ilitracy. if the brits hav their way they will choose the northerners to be more educated than other parts of the country. reason is because they never trouble the british rule infact they even want them to continue ruling nigeria. how can one SLS com on today with the jagon of a document. many people hav formulated documents to claim a thing,its not an issue of today.

Let this SLS go and put our economy in order instead of coming here to talk about matters he have no idea of. Listen i sense danger on SLS office and he want to use this oportunity to drag our mind out from.  Besides he is talking out of contest, period.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Mesef1: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
SANUSI JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

No amount of misinformation can change the fact that - THE NORTH IS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA!

Let me ask Sanusi:

1. Whose idea was quota system (an idea that rewards indolence over hardwork) that enthroned mediocrity in our country?

2. Whose idea was federal character?

3. How many industries are in the north? What is the entire North's contribution to non-oil growth in Nigeria's economy?

4. How many bussinessmen in Nigeria are from the North compared to how many rich men/commonwealth in Nigeria resides there via looting and stealing?

5. For whose benefits were different cut-off points established in JAMB for ELDS (Educationally Less Developed States)? Southern students?

6. Just how many standards in all facets of our national life have been lowered just to make sure that the North competes at the same level with the south?

The questions are endless. SANUSI JUST DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

Funny that Sanusi is blaming Britain for the poor level of education in the north. If that document he refrenced truly exists, what has he (Sanusi) and his grandfathers done about it? Have they made conscious and remarkable attempts to massively educate their people save for the privileged fanatics in their palaces like Sanusi?

The guy should just keep quiet!!!!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by auwal87(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
I am back, missed the sermon though,  embarassed

guddsid:

don't forget to take your cow with you ROFLMAO  grin

hahahaha, Moooooooooooo!
Beaf:

Hate you? Guy, you are dreaming.
Firstly, who do you define as "us?" If your definition of "us" includes Ciroma, Kaita, Kanti Bello and their criminal gang of old bats, then dude, self defense is not hatred.
Those vultures will be soundly defeated and jailed, their day will come. cool

You actually love those people, because they are doing things to paint us BLACK! And that's exactly what you want.

Sagamite:

1) Conjecture
2) Sophism
3) Calumniation
4) All of the Above

All because of your hate for Northerners.

Exactly, open Hate!

guddsid:

in the core north 1 in every 3 hausa / fulani  is a cattle rearer , so if you do the maths you would find out that my brother auwal probably has one and besides i was advising him to take his cow with him so that it can be "blessed" too ! and also so that no one steals it because we have heard of incidents when missing cows cause riots and killings in the north  cry

Lolz, you are basically saying that 1 in every 3 hausa/fulani have more than $1,000. Yea, because that's what a cow is worth presently! I have cows not cow. Having a cow is wealth not a cause.

1 in every 3 south easterner is a mugu (419er). grin grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by isalegan2: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
Jarus:

Like I have always said, I admire's Sanusi's writing skills and fearlessness in putting across his views, even as a corporate executive. Imagine a bank GM engaging professional writers/columnists on their own turf. I have over 30 of Sanusi's articles on my system here, and as requested by Hercules.

I have put some of such articles on NL before: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320128.0.html

This Sanusi guy speaks truth to power.  I will check out your link, Jarus.  Thanks.

There have been a number of posts that have delved into this anti-northern sentiment, so I am not going to write a book here.  Suffice it to say, an awful lot of the hatred directed towards the north appear to be motivated by religious bigotry.  Deny it all you want.  The majority of their people live in poverty just like the southern states.  No different from the rest of Nigeria.  Nigeria will not divide any time soon.  So, build a bridge - not a wall.  

jason12345:

anytime i see things like this, i think the country is not united and the yorubas are the ones holding the country togther. sad

You better believe it, brother!  smiley

-Isale Gangan
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
isale_gan2:

You better believe it, brother!  smiley

-Isale Gangan

bro, if not for the yorubas, the hausas and the igbos would have still been fighting an eternal battle!!!! the british were very smart for putting the yorubas and edos in nigeria to balance things up, yet not making them strong enough by separating them from their brothers in benin and togo. grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
before i forget, [size=15pt]NIGERIA IS NOT SPLITTING ANYTIME SOON!!!!! YOU ALL SHOULD GET USED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by isalegan2: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2010
jason12345:

bro, , ,. grin

I'm a sister.   grin  Maybe I'll update my profile to reflect that.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
isale_gan2:

I'm a sister. grin Maybe I'll update my profile to reflect that.

Okay, sorry my sister grin
guddsid:

nope . actually igbos and hausas where cool until the "late great" awolowo played some mind games . hitting the heads of the igbos and hausas together , unfortunately the hausas where easily gullible  sad

how? pls i want proof? how can you make such a statement after the 1966 coup was deemed as an igbo coup!!!you can't just come and start butt-licking without substance!!! pls explain to me how awolowo did that!!!! (sorry if i come across insultive)
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
auwal87:

You actually love those people, because they are doing things to paint us BLACK! And that's exactly what you want.

. . .

1 in every 3 south easterner is a mugu (419er). grin grin

If you actually mean your words that Ciroma and his cabal  are painting the North black, then you are a friend. There have been enough cries from Southerners that true Northerners should disown the likes of Ciroma so we can get on, because we know that not all of the core Northern elite is bad. There are very good ones eg Col Umar, Balarabe Musa (with some reservations), Ribadu, El-Rufai, I also like Sule Lamido.

If you say 1 in every 3 South Easterners is dubious, then you are no better than Ciroma whom you condemn.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Gayigaskia(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2010
Beaf:

If you actually mean your words that Ciroma and his cabal  are painting the North black, then you are a friend. There have been enough cries from Southerners that true Northerners should disown the likes of Ciroma so we can get on, because we know that not all of the core Northern elite is bad. There are very good ones eg Col Umar, Balarabe Musa (with some reservations), Ribadu, El-Rufai, I also like Sule Lamido.

If you say 1 in every 3 South Easterners is dubious, then you are no better than Ciroma whom you condemn.

So what he heck are ranting about ? Isn't that part of what Sanusi was trying to say? shocked
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by auwal87(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Beaf:

If you say 1 in every 3 South Easterner is dubious, then you are no better than Ciroma whom you condemn.

They are painting North Black because of their hunger for POWER! TRUE Unity does not consider ZONING, in the present Nigeria setting I don't like Zoning, I think its a tool for some few to dominate the power. On the bold part, you are lying. Yes, you are! you say ALL CORE NORTHERN ELITE IS BAD, hmm I wonder oooo, ,
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2010
Gayigaskia:

So what he heck are ranting about ? Isn't that part of what Sanusi was trying to say? shocked

Only ignorance, would make it seem that that was what Sanusi was saying.

This is my conclusion on Sanusi's speech (excerpt from earlier post). If you can fault the bulletted points, then we have a discussion.

. . .Sanusi is nothing but a myth starter; he name drops people and ethnicities to impress, only to wrap glitter over falsehood (like wrapping excreta in gold). His whole speech can be summarised as:

[list]
[li]The North has never been a single political unit. . . Fail![/li]
[li]The British did not educate Northerners, therefore don't blame them for being educationally backward. . . Fail! [/li]
[li]Despite the core North ruling the country for 39 of its 50 years, they are not to blame for Nigeria’s failure. . . Fail! [/li]
[li]Southerners are the reason IBB's economic plans failed. . . Fail! [/li]
[li]Urhobo and Itsekiri people stopped quarrelling because they discovered oil. . . Fail! [/li]
[li]We must maintain the status quo and keep drilling oil without considering any human rights cries, because that is our only resource. . . Fail! [/li]
[/list]

. . .

The long and short of Sanusi's argument is, keep the status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Contact Banks In Search For Lawan’s $620,000 Bribe / Obasanjo Father Is Igbo, it is an igbo name / Abubakar Malami: This Government Is Determined To End Impunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.