Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,930 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination (8231 Views)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by dumodust(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2010
bfire:

This guy is a mole. He's not anything like El-Rufai who calls a spade a spade and thinks less of his ethnicity.
He's been planted there to follow and accomplish a set objectives whether you believed it or not time will surely open up the truth. He was not actually in Sudan to learn what most of you think; he was groom for a certain purpose and i'm sure he's playing it well but he shall be disgraced.

na you sabi! in which of your dreams did el-rufai call a spade a spade, he was an obj boy, sanusi has been saying the right things, thats all i care about
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by aribisala0(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
a range of disparate ideas with superficial allure that do not add up to a coherent whole. a bit economical with the truth too. i remember a certain alhaji alhaji in charge of finance for some time. there is no point citing a source you cannot or will not share. at any rate what is his point ;we should stop talking about ethnicity because that is not the  issue. well that is rather specious logic. we have not yet attained any national identity.  what really does it mean to be nigerian??we are suspicious of each other,do not intermarry in significant numbers and kill each other in frequent spontaneous outbreaks of violence. the northern hausa moslem has greater affinit for his kinsman from niger than for an efik man.
reality is we tolerate each other. yes he is entitled to his view that we should remain together and maybe we should. but it should be by consensus. unfortunately that question has never been put to the nigerian people but i believe one day it will just like in sudan. it is not working and probably cannot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Describes Ojukwu As His Childhood Friend. / Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States / Governor Udom Emmanuel Bars All Political Appointees From Press Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.