Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) (38674 Views)

New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by madenigga(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
duality:

Steal him for what exactly?

He can be used for the battles to come. A real strategist knows that
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Reference(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
ajl:

Child of darkness. May you reap from the bitterness you sow for the goodness of an innocent fellow. Except if Sowore did not do all these for the good of the people of Nigeria.

Allow people to express their views please. There are genuine lessons to be learned all round. And in this case it is, look before you leap next time elections come. You all claim such folks are embittered about 2015 but you too seem unable to scale the fact that the present is no better and cannot seem to admit wrong choices may have been made. Nigeria belongs to all.

These were the things we predicted back then. That the boot wil be on the other foot and the capital of electoral victory will ebb away with serious consequences. I assume you folks just thought the present government will grow to become rock stars in a country that remains essentially ungovernable because of its unworkable structure.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by thundafire: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
U once supported Buhari so enjoy dey shinkafa witout stew
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Zicoayomi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
that's somehow harsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
hargbolahan01:
let's see either they will follow the court order or make life hard for this woman as they are doing to justice taiwo
What justice taiwo did was judicial recklessness
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Starz825(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Haba, not to travel out of Osun State
This one gidigan o
Na to dey travel for night oo cheesy
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by sapientia(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
psychologist:
So we collectively killed democracy with our own hands

Yes bro.

Am involved.

Every single Nigerian is involved.

Posterity won't be kind to us all.
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by don4real18(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'm ready to donate 1.5m and I'm quite certain that if others do likewise, he will be free. How can I get in contact with those that will facilitate his release?
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by giftedben: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

I don't know why Yorubas are complaining.

They have not seen anything.

Next is to proscribe Sowore as a terrorist.

Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu give me five joor.
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by naijalodge(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Am in support and would gladly do same, his account is on Instagram @yelesho
don4real18:
I'm ready to donate 1.5m and I'm quite certain that if others do likewise, he will be free. How can I get in contact with those that will facilitate his release?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Jostoman: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Divepen1:
Where all this money dey go?
the money is going to supreme court where Nigeria fate will be decided very soon
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by giftedben: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
don4real18:

Come and see Yahoo boy oOOOO

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by mercyviv(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
This last condition will surely kill Sowore before his time: "...prohibition from addressing the press until completion of the trial". He will die!! if he can keep his mouth shut, he sure won't be in the predicament he found himself now! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Rasdagama: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
The court just read out what the Buhari administration wrote. Ordinarily, this administration didn't want to grant him bail, but because of international & local pressure, they had to, hence this wicked & draconian bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by johnisaola(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ah Ah why? I think bail is free, haba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Habeyy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Is ojukwu now a lawyer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by don4real18(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijalodge:
Am in support and would gladly do same, his account is on Instagram @yelesho
Thank you. I will get in touch
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Waitin dem go use the money do, Nigeria my country.
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by don4real18(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
giftedben:

Come and see Yahoo boy oOOOO

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
I don't do fraud and I'm totally against it
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by tfelicityk(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is bad market to invest 50 millionaire on... Integrity matter here...

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by henrybomb(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
emerged01:

If people fit do gofundme for Tacha,Sowore has hope.
You too get sense I swear
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by MayowaSafiu: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:
Buhari dey fall my hand, aswear. Why won't u obey court order?

Anyway, I know all this will play to sowore advantage in the end.

But all this millions sef, where did they expecte him to get it?
[/s]
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why must they not address the press? You injustice in Nigeria , fok nairaland mods
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by myrtech: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
It wouldn't be hypocritical to say yoruba hates themselves more than any other tribe in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Sucre4P: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Karma truelly exist. This is what happens to men (if not more sef)who talk and put other men down just to be noticed. GEJ must go 2015 now, Buhari stays even for third term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Vikynas: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
JosEast:
good
your FATHER
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by duality(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:

He can be used for the battles to come. A real strategist knows that

He can't do anything. No point over extimating him
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
ajl:

Child of darkness. May you reap from the bitterness you sow for the goodness of an innocent fellow. Except if Sowore did not do all these for the good of the people of Nigeria.

Oshey Child of Lightness!!!. Gerrarahere
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Unblock: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't understand how we think in this country. My issue is not with the irresponsible government, but with the reasoning and thinking faculty of we youth, and perhaps the masses at large.
To start with, how did Sowore affect Jonathan-Buhari's election? Was it not glaring that Jonathan's era was a very corrupt one? People just wanted a change, except those who have blindly engulfed themselves in tribal and religious slavery and were pleased with the situation that was affecting their lives and that of their unborn generations. Else, any right-thinking person would know that Sowore was just doing his work just as he is doing now.
I campaigned massively for Jonathan, and I was happy when he won, thinking he would bring the positive change we need. He got in and it was the opposite. We tried Buhari again and things became even worse, if not for the slave-minded individuals on the other side like those making these racism motivated hate statements here, Buhari wouldn't have won the second term.
Let me tell you something today, I am a Yoruba man. If a Mugalu (an Igbo man) contests against a Tinubu (a Yoruba man) today, I will cast my vote and even campaign for Mugalu because I have serious issues with the "integrity" of Tinubu as against a not-yet-tried Mugalu. But between a Tinubu and an Okorocha, I will rather keep my vote to myself than casting it for either of the two greedy monsters.
I know Igbos who voted for Buhari against Jonathan and I know many Yorubas who voted for Mugalu and some for Sowore in the last election. This is how we can show that we reason logically, but very few members of the masses think this way. So pathetic that the bulk of the masses are dogmatic followers who foolishly follow their oppressors all in the name tribe or religion.
Please let us use our brains and stop this my brother my member stupidity. Jonathan does not send you, Buhari does not, Tinubu does not, no politician does, they don't even care if people from their own states are suffering or dying. They have stolen and they are still stealing our commonwealth and that of the unborn generations. If you want to get your lives back, set yourself free from this slave mentality, open your blind-folded eyes and think like normal human beings rather than blindly defending obviously corrupt individuals who don't care if you live or die except they need you for their selfish and dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by babzo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
id911:
The gofundme people contributed for Sowore during his obvious failed presidential bid, did he account for the money?

He should use his lies and propaganda he used to put Buhari in power to get himself out from jail

When you dont read or follow the news, but rather only follow Big Brother and Premiership; how will you have known when the campaign money was not only accounted for and released to the public with very clear graphs, stats and pie graphs; but was heavily debated by Nigerians for several days, with some lauding it as the first time such is been done by a political candidate.
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Hapinex01: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
The moni too small self. Idiot....next time comman try us with ur yeye self interest protest.
Re: Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) by Colb461: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
What i don't even understand self is what is the money being used for if he should pay
sogodihno:
Buhari dey fall my hand, aswear. Why won't u obey court order?

Anyway, I know all this will play to sowore advantage in the end.

But all this millions sef, where did they expecte him to get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bello Uncovers N70b Cash Withdrawals By Govt Officials / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.