Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria (55532 Views)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Shehu Sani: What An Ex-Governor Said About State Police While In & Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by CastedAyo: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Former Senator, Shehu Sani, has said that the death of famous tortoise, Alagba, reflects the spirit of resilience and endurance in Nigeria.

Alagba, who resided in the palace of the Soun of Ogbomoso, Oba Jimoh Oyewunmi, died at the age of 344.

Its death was confirmed to newsmen in Ogbomoso on Thursday by the private secretary to the monarch, Toyin Ajamu.

Reacting on Friday to the news, Mr Sani in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV wrote:

The longevity of that tortoise symbolises the spirit of resilience and endurance against all odds and its death was a message to its hosts country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1180068162970230784

http://igberetvnews.com/1043211/death-ogbomosho-tortoise-means-nigeria-shehu-sani/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Simplyleo: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shehu sani has finally discovered his talent in motivational speech.

But oga motivational speaker, we prefer you say things literally rather than in tongues.

The longevity of the tortoise symbolizes resilience and a message to its host country, so how about other tortoises that have been dying at less than a quarter that age both within and outside Nigeria?

This your own no make any sense at all, so go and sit down angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Omoboricash(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
I think I agree with El-rufai that he has retired sheu Sanni to a blogger. Honestly losing an election might turn some people to nuisance

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Donald95(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is how the people that are ruling Nigeria thinks, They prefer Animals to human. Tufiakwa.

Ndi Ogbomosho Indigenes should be rejoicing that the witch that made them live in slums while ndị Igbo buy Up there land is finally dead.

TAO11 can now finally buy a decent house as the Old witch holding them down is dead tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Adrian98(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by NKSH: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
STOP MAKING FOOLISH PEOPLE POPULAR.

This one is simply looking for relevance. By pushing it to Frontpage the mods have just given relevance to a useless post

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Topccy007z: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shehu Sani needs a job, but as we can see Nigeria is seriously facing unemployment issues.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Spaxon(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
........ in other news, i think i'll be leaving this country to my village grin cheesy

where's Nwamaipke?
i think the poster below has something to say

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by FarahAideed: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
I hope that was the tortoise holding Back Nigerias glory

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by DonBenny77(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
It means Buhari stands for calamity grin
It is finished for Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by hamid6249: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Some idiots still doubt this tortoise age cuz it wasnt from an oyinbo country ..RIP alagba grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Exc2000: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shehu sani the famous blogger

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Larryfest(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Was the guy as active as this when he was in the Senate
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by officialfysh(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
So this one now is a topic in house of assembly?
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
The most important thing now is how to safeguard the tender skull of that historical tortoise undecided

meanwhile
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Jossyroyal1: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
This man truly has issues ah swear, he never misses an opportunity to disappoint.
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omoboricash:
I think I agree with El-rufai that he has retired sheu Sanni to a blogger. Honestly losing an election might turn some people to nuisance

Omoboricash:

Omoboricash:

Omoboricash:

Omoboricash:
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Sirpaul(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
This guy no get shame at all...
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laff wan kill me.
Besides confirming my suspicions that this guy smoke weed, I don't have any other thing to say.
The guys bellow will comment abeg
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Royalfurnitures: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
What has the death of a tortoise in Osun has to do with Shehu Sani from Kaduna?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Ibile77(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:
This is how the people that are ruling Nigeria thinks, They prefer Animals to human. Tufiakwa.

Ndi Ogbomosho Indigenes should be rejoicing that the witch that made them live in slums while ndị Igbo buy Up there land is finally dead
you are very stupid and an epitome of stupidity. Watch out, your cerficate of the most stupid person is almost ready by the Guinness Book of Records.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Significant tortoise....
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by sylve11: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
@ op, nothing concern nigeria situation with that of the tortoise. undecided cool
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Olayinka8793(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
B
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
It means nothing..... That former senator requires a blood test + breath sample analysed.........
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by oshe11: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
How can I unbook this booked space?
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by MrCGPA(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guess no human being will be killed for the Tortoise burial! Some people can behave weird sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by Thisis2raw(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm it's seems death is na the act of the day in Nigeria, either herdmen, kidnappers, sarz policemen or govt bad policies. One must kill you. God please protect us
Re: Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria by philip0906(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yes we understand that we have an inept government but this is becoming ridiculous...What has the death of an old tortoise got to do with anything?

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.