Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw (23184 Views)

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by obembet(f): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Manchester United supporters chorused to 'We are the pride of all Europe' as kick-off approached and a lyrical change to 'Europa' would be generous. They have now mustered 18 goals in their manager's 20 matches in permanent charge and the supporters could barely bring themselves to serenade any of the starters.

Daniel James, Juan Mata, Mason Greenwood, Marcos Rojo and David de Gea all have their own song and none of them were aired on mass, save for a quick paean to Greenwood after he was substituted that quickly petered out. Late arrival Scott McTominay, named player of the month for September, was the exception.

The 750 Mancunians remembered Jaap Stam, Andy Cole, Roy Keane and Ruud van Nistelrooy. They do not sing 'Ole's at the wheel' any more while someone ponders a replacement for 'Sanchez' yet the manager's name was among the pantheon playlist. Solskjaer had no fear in approaching the away end at full-time. They ended the night singing 'We want Glazers out'.

Those United supporters who capitalised on The Hague's close proximity to Amsterdam and stayed in the capital will not have regretted it. This was another numbing night in keeping with the tedium of watching United at times since the anomalous opening weekend drubbing of Chelsea. They are an unpredictable team, but the draw with AZ Alkmaar was predictable.

United, winless away from home in 211 days, devoid of four first-teamers and playing on a plastic pitch against the third-best Dutch side, were never going to provide a turn up for the books. Given the context of the fixture and the presence of three teenagers in their XI, a scoreless draw is not a negative result and United's progress to the knockout is unlikely to ever be in jeopardy with four games remaining. They are unbeaten in the Europa League for three years, which may make the highlights of Ed Woodward's next investors' call.

Some of those 750 supporters stood have been present for similarly forgettable European nights in Prague, Athens, Valencia and the like under Sir Alex Ferguson. There were worse nights than AZ against Lille in Paris and in Benfica and Basel. United had dropped out of the elite contenders well before Ferguson took up his row in the Old Trafford directors' box and they were reduced to playing for a draw with Alkmaar.

Source: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/az-alkmaar-man-united-highlights-17028202.amp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by drips8(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
That guy is the worst united manager in the history of the club, David moyes was even a better fit.

He was just a domestic champion back in his country, he was never cut out for the United job.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by EsquireDD(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Interesting times for United

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by sogodihno: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't think these people care about the future of the club as we think, their own is just to make money.

It is a pity my heart fall in love with this stupid club, I av determining not to support them again severally, but in the mind of my mind I know, I can't help but support them, those of u that ported to another club, how did u do it, abeg give me tips.

My club is a useless club.

Up man u anyway,, I hope we wil back someday

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
till 2035 before man utd smell league again. this is a lesson in life. you can be oga today tommore omoshe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by hisexcellency34: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sorry o Man Utd fans. Better port to Arsenal before it is too late

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by osemoses69: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hhh
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Austineva(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok. Una never see anything yet. Na so one Man u fan on Wednesday d wish say Lille draw or win Chelsea as if we d blues and Manure fc be mate sef or as if na we cause their grievances and their downfall. Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by chudez0147(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Man U is sick �
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Judolisco(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
No b coach again grin grin
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Nvc078: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
De gea? Biggest flop in the world
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by notoriousbabe: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
United making me sad since i was burn few years ago
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by hustla(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by notoriousbabe: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sorry o Man Utd fans. Better port to Arsenal before it is too late
yinmu. Trophyless club of the universe

7 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by davibid: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
F
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by courna(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
It's time we sell those dancers and get some real players... Manchester united ain't some discotheque it's the theater of dreams

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by RexTramadol1: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Make Saudi billionaires rescue Man United o
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
drips8:
That guy is the worst united manager in the history of the club, David moyes was even a better fit.

He was just a domestic champion back in his country, he was never cut out for the United job.

Of course Moyes was better than Olé, prior to coaching United he was with Everton for a decade or so.

Olé is fresh out like Lampard/Gerrard and the likes.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by RexTramadol1: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
notoriousbabe:
United making me sad since i was burn few years ago

Where dem burn you?

Fiery Furnace

Bunsen burner

Hell fire?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by alphalpha(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wetin Arsenal go come talk? We want Unai out
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by bigerboy200: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ole out..
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Mykelhendriz: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Can't imagine united can't beat a team we can't even pronounce their name.. Wolves defeated Besiktas at home.. What united can't do.. Am so disappointed.. I don't think the coach is the problem. The problem is the Glazers and Woodward.. As you protest against the Glazers also protest against Woodward

Inside life

1 Like

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Spaxon(f): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
ole out
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by BRASH: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
The glazers have no business investing in football. They just don't knw hw to run the business. They should take lessons from abromovic and the arab guys at city. And that clueless woodward should be kicked out. They are all disgracing man u. All these small clubs are looking for an opportunity to play man u instead of trembling at the thought of having united in their fixtures. Imagine arsenals having bragging right over united. De gea has been reduced to apevi.

5 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by majamajic(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
ole

he should Start using Sergio Romero in place of de Gea

or he should wait until they sack him

if your best keeper keep leaking goals u go for second keeper
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by mvem(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mykelhendriz:
Can't imagine united can't beat a team we can't even pronounce their name.. Wolves defeated Besiktas at home.. What united can't do.. Am so disappointed.. I don't think the coach is the problem. The problem is the Glazers and Woodward.. As you protest against the Glazers also protest against Woodward

Inside life
you want the owners to sack themselves?....in reality there is nothing that can be done about the owners....

3 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by mvem(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
BRASH:
The glazers have no business investing in football. They just don't knw hw to run the business. They should take lessons from abromovic and the arab guys at city. And that clueless woodward should be kicked out. They are all disgracing man u. All these small clubs are looking for an opportunity to play man u instead of trembling at the thought of having united in their fixtures. Imagine arsenals having bragging right over united. De gea has been reduced to apevi.
who will kick out Woodward?

1 Like

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by kprez(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
ole at d wheel, it just dey sweet me say man utd dey suffer. Na relegation sure for una
Liverpool fan

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol... Una just start
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Flashh: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who Man U fit beat sef? No team.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Shuaibu Amodu / 'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane / Manchester United: Jose Mourinho Says £300m Spent Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.