Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw (23191 Views)

I Have Seen It All: David De Gea Pens Farewell Message To Man Utd Fans / Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by OhiOfIhima: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
Forever United... Glazers out follow by Dead Woodward
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by fela4live: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
notoriousbabe:
United making me sad since i was burn few years ago
You don really "burn".....pele!
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by davidmoyes(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Of course Moyes was better than Olé, prior to coaching United he was with Everton for a decade or so.

Olé is fresh out like Lampard/Gerrard and the likes.

He’s been managing for almost a decade now. He’s simply tactically inept and the board isn’t doing much to help his cause.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Ogaga87(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
drips8:
That guy is the worst united manager in the history of the club, David moyes was even a better fit.

He was just a domestic champion back in his country, he was never cut out for the United job.

When he was trending with his ten over ten last season, where were you
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by BarrElChapo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
From frying pan to Hell Fire naah I'll pass cheesy
hisexcellency34:
Sorry o Man Utd fans. Better port to Arsenal before it is too late
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by AlphaStyles(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Glazer's should take their prime moyes and F off Manchester United is now a laughing stock and the worst part is that some stupid mancunaian fans are still living in delusion

1 Like

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by BRASH: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
The board or the fans
mvem:
who will kick out Woodward?
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
courna:
It's time we sell those dancers and get some real players... Manchester united ain't some discotheque it's the theater of dreams

Rashford, Martial and Ashley Young shouldn’t be wearing a United shirt in 2019 when Lukaku, Ander Herrera and Matteo Darmian were allowed to leave.

I preferred a compact United team to this fake attacking team that can’t score goals or win easy games
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by courna(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Rashford, Martial and Ashley Young shouldn’t be wearing a United shirt in 2019 when Lukaku, Ander Herrera and Matteo Darmian were allowed to leave.

I swear down bro... England with their stupid politics playing on their football

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:
I don't think these people care about the future of the club as we think, their own is just to make money.

It is a pity my heart fall in love with this stupid club, I av determining not to support them again severally, but in the mind of my mind I know, I can't help but support them, those of u that ported to another club, how did u do it, abeg give me tips.

My club is a useless club.

Up man u anyway,, I hope we wil back someday

If you were a true fan you would not call the best club out of England "Useless"... That's beyond disrespectful.... No true A.C Milan or Nottingham Forrest fan says such about their club... It's always ride or die!!!

That club needs a radical leadership change; a coach that will take no nonsense from players; a massive shipping out of the dead wood (Lingard, Young, Fred, etc);...

1 Like

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Skmoda(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Flashh:
Who Man U fit beat sef? No team.

i'm tellin you my bro and to be sincere i have stop watching there match since Arsenal game.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Realfrankie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Foolish team that destroyed my bet
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by imam07: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:
I don't think these people care about the future of the club as we think, their own is just to make money.

It is a pity my heart fall in love with this stupid club, I av determining not to support them again severally, but in the mind of my mind I know, I can't help but support them, those of u that ported to another club, how did u do it, abeg give me tips.

I too have been Man U fan since 1999. I love d club but right now wht is happening to the club. I have tried to follow cr7 finally to any club but I found it difficult to do so. Half of my mind refused to leave Man U. I don't know how other club fans portted successfully without looking back.

5 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by makeherscream(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
all this man,u fans self make una remember say we get injury list

and if una remember no be so we take start the season . smh man u fans and their wahala

united till death do us part

4 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by MedicH: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
If only you all could channel this energy to the domestic npfl clubs in your states of origin which as a matter of fact is your club and not these white people. Like seriously how many of Nigerians can even think of smelling the city of Manchester in their lifetime but you can simply walk in to the home ground of kano pillars or wikki tourist or mfmfc or gombe united. Lol umu africa
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by makeherscream(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lucid1:

I preferred a compact United team to this fake attacking team that can’t score goals or win easy games

martial and rashford ? bros I bet you are not a football fan . rashford is not in is best form does not mean he is not a good player it can happen to any player.. if you look at salah now I don't think there is any difference between salah and rashford . if you watch Liverpool match you will see that salah is not playing anything if not for mane and firmino Liverpool attack line would have be the same with man,u.. and don,t forget we have many injured player for now.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
notoriousbabe:
United making me sad since i was burn few years ago

Notoriously badass spelling. Kudos to you.

If I had pointed this out first, I'm sure you would have said it's 'keyboard error'.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Where dem burn you?

Fiery Furnace

Bunsen burner

Hell fire?

Let's manage bunsen burner. Hell might be too much for her.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by judedwriter(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Never seen man utd so backward before in my life! Might finish 12th on the table if care isn't taken.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by mvem(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
BRASH:
The board or the fans
how will the fans kick out the CEO...and Woodward is the face of the glazers...you no sabi

1 Like

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by bizhop01: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
ManUtd board turn my team to ACmillan
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by princeade86(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
drips8:
That guy is the worst united manager in the history of the club, David moyes was even a better fit.

He was just a domestic champion back in his country, he was never cut out for the United job.
so glazer is man u manager abi
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by lordprogress: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Flashh:
Who Man U fit beat sef? No team.
See this one we nor win una 4-0 grin
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by lordprogress: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
makeherscream:
martial and rashford ? bros I bet you are not a football fan . rashford is not in is best form does not mean he is not a good player it can happen to any player.. if you look at salah now I don't think there is any difference between salah and rashford . if you watch Liverpool match you will see that salah is not playing anything if not for mane and firmino Liverpool attack line would have be the same with man,u.. and don,t forget we have many injured player for now.
You are wrong rashford is shit and so is young very useless squad

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by webngnews: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by vickyhow(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Where dem burn you?

Fiery Furnace

Bunsen burner

Hell fire?
lmao
na bunsen burner dem burn am
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sorry o Man Utd fans. Better port to Arsenal before it is too late

Port kee, from frying.pan to fire

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by adedehinbo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
sogodihno:

just like me bro,despite how sucking we re,I prefer watching man u vs Burnley match than Madrid - barca match
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by bakynes(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
mvem:
how will the fans kick out the CEO...and Woodward is the face of the glazers...you no sabi
You can kick out both the Owners and CEO by boycotting games, not buying tickets and not purchasing club merchandise. That will affect their revenue and send a message to them to invest if they want the fans to continue to put money in their pockets. Arsenal fans protested that's why the owner Stan Kroenke released some money for signings this past window.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by Theoarhics: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Even if you remove everybody the problem is still going to persist.
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by notoriousbabe: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Notoriously badass spelling. Kudos to you.

If I had pointed this out first, I'm sure you would have said it's 'keyboard error'.
who fokn cares?
Re: 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw by tck2000(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Theoarhics:
Even if you remove everybody the problem is still going to persist.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria? / What You Need To Know About Shuaibu Amodu / The 14 Countries Who Have Won The AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.