Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" (33077 Views)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by newsynews: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy has revealed that she actually wanted to see Tacha make it to the finals of the BBNaija reality TV show.

Recall that an altercation between the both of them saw Tacha get disqualified while Mercy remained in the show with two strikes.

Despite the bitter words the both of them said against each other, Mercy stated that she had always like Tacha from day one.

She also expressed sadness that things turned foul between the both of them.

Mercy said: “Tacha does not know but I liked her from day one in BBNaija house, Biggie and some people know I’ve never seen her as a problem.

“I actually wanted to see her in the finals but things went that way.

“Tacha is one of those people you like deep down in your heart without other people knowing, I actually wanted to see her in the finals but what happened just made it impossible.

“We both lost our tempers, did not think deeply and take precautions.”

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-i-wanted-to-see-tacha-in-the-finals-because-i-liked-her-mercy/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by kowema(f): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
There's now excuse for trashy behaviour.
We have one thousand and one people with the saddest of childhood stories and loss but turned out right. Don't sell pity cards as an excuse for having a smelly character.

I even saw the gofundme page for Tacha where they wrote " A young girl who lost her mother has her dreams cut short ijklmnopdyrthup".
Gross!

The story in the screen shot below moved me to tears cus I can relate

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Progress62(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Allow the sleeping dog (Tacha) to rest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by drips8(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
No housemate really cares about the other.

She wanted to see tacha in the finals but obviously not win.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by peterd53(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yawn!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who is Tacha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by agbonkamen(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
You wanted her yet you allowed the devil to use you both abi......well both the BBN and the viewers are jobless grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Danelo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Who's fooling who nah
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by naijadrivablog: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Keyword, "LIKED".

AUDIO "like".

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Jabarzee(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Naso ,You and tacha are mad
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by kunmiiii: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
That's very true and it slowly turned to envy and then hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Timileyin1234(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mumu
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Olodo24: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Of course. Mercy regrets getting into a fight with Tacha because it'll seem like she stylishly knocked her biggest rival out cos shit happens.

If she wins on Sunday.. I mean when she wins on Sunday, let her give a shout to Tacha. Apologise to her and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by owila4luv(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
I Smell Lies...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nah, the night Tacha was evicted, she said she wanted Tacha in the finals to watch another person win it.

All this one na after talk

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
naso. you used scope to take her out. but you won't win too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by funmike83(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laugh in disqualification smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by straighttalk(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
At least
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Exc2000: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
shocked

mercy too sabi this game i swear

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oga! Ori e daru ni

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy is gay 100%

Besides , why you recycling this old shyte, we know she was just playing to the gallery
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by sonnie10: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Reminds me of when someone dies and people would say, we love you but God loves you most.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by ijewejones: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
I can vouch that the reverse is the case.

How can you want to meet Tacha in the finals when ur "prayers" has been answered long ago by Tacha's eviction?

Chill ur ears wit Olamide's track >Story for the gods grin

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Adinije(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Like fire. Mercy is preparing soft landing for after BBN. She won't want to get attacked by tacha's fans. Smart girl.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by nairalanduseles: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
She is saying that for the votes........she wants tachas votes

18 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" by Zicoayomi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
oga keep that one to ya sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija :Fight Between Tacha And Omashola Over Robes While Mercy,frodd Dance / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie / BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.