Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) (7014 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
See the moment Omoyele Sowore rejected DSS instruction in court, insists on speaking with his lawyers.

The #RevolutionNow convener, however in a Federal high court sitting in Abuja was granted bail with stringent conditions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MtOsDAbrD/

https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-sowore-rejected-dss-instruction-in-court-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ogbeni undecided
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mtchewwww! Nonsense And Ingredients...

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by greatdreamer(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
D guy don lean no be small
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by greatdreamer(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
D guy don lean no be small. He think say Buhari na Jonathan were he used as tissue paper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
greatdreamer:
D guy don lean no be small. He think say Buhari na Jonathan were he used as tissue paper

grin
Baba, oyoyo!
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Is our government saying our constitution doesn't provide for us to air our opinions without fear of reprisals? 2moro it could be you and I

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by joinnow: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
I recalled PMB said we should be law abiding .....
Hope PMB will abide by the law and obey the law

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Donpeak(f): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Injustice to one is Injustice to all!

#freesowore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
He should partner with Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Galatians 6:7
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by topstone4: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
This guy is very strong and resolute. He is the kind of Yoruba man that simplyleo (liondelio), sarrki, seunmsg ( disciple of a Street thug) will never measure up to in life and in death.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by topstone4: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
BinDean:

grin
Baba, oyoyo!

Buhari is killing the destiny of you and your children to come and you are happy about it grin. What a life! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by adeiza4u(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omoyele Sowore, the pragmatic future President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! I'm your fan any day and anywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
topstone4:

Buhari is killing the destiny of you and your children to come and you are happy about it grin. What a life! grin
What better choice do we have here? Atiku? FFK? Ezekwesili? Reno? Jonathan? Saraki? Sowore is partisan, he's a member of a political party, he's no savior, he's an opposition, he lost an election against a sitting president & he's pained for losing, he deserved to be charged for treason. He's no revolutionary, he's a politician & a bad loser. I want a revolution lead by the people for the people. I will not risk my peace for some selfish disgruntled political gamers. I'll not be his collateral damage.. He's no hero, he's a politician, politicians are very deceitful & selfish. It doesn't matter how & why.. In the end it's always about themselves not about you and me or the people, always themselves only. He's a politician, he ain't no revolutionary. You all need to wake-up and get your act together already.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Deji Adeyanju obviously doing it for the camera.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Stalwert: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
beresponsible:
Is our government saying our constitution doesn't provide for us to air our opinions without fear of reprisals? 2moro it could be you and I
[/s]

I think the more important question to ask yourself is are you honest? Do you have any shred of integrity? Cause it makes no sense when Sowore himself proclaimed he is talking about a revolution not a protest, he intended to replace the government through illegal means you come to nairaland and lie that he was airing his opinion.
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Exc2000: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
shocked

To the people who dont know sowore, the guy no fear even abacha when he was killing people up and down so what can democratic buhari do

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
shocked

To the people who dont know sowore, the guy no fear even abacha when he was killing people up and down so what can democratic buhari do

[/s]
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by meccuno: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
greatdreamer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Annie939(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
sowore is now more popular than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anyday MNK openly support this idiot, that day i will withdraw any support and respect i have for ipob.
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I think the more important question to ask yourself is are you honest? Do you have any shred of integrity? Cause it makes no sense when Sowore himself proclaimed he is talking about a revolution not a protest, he intended to replace the government through illegal means you come to nairaland and lie that he was airing his opinion.

The demands of #RevolutionNow include... the payment of the minimum wage of N30,000, freedom for all political prisoners including Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, abolition of tuition fees in all secondary and tertiary institutions, stopping the killings in the country and sacking all incompetent service chiefs, employment for youths, as well as putting an end to estimated billing by the power distribution companies, and the provision of prepaid meters for free.
Copyright PUNCH. OPINION
Sowore and the semantics of revolution
Published
August 9, 2019
, Ayo Olukotun

How are such demands treasonous felony?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
BinDean:

What better choice do we have here? Atiku? FFK? Ezekwesili? Reno? Jonathan? Saraki? Sowore is partisan, he's a member of a political party, he's no savior, he's an opposition, he lost an election against a sitting president & he's pained for losing, he deserved to be charged for treason. He's no revolutionary, he's a politician & a bad loser. I want a revolution lead by the people for the people. I will not risk my peace for some selfish disgruntled political gamers. I'll not be his collateral damage.. He's no hero, he's a politician, politicians are very deceitful & selfish. It doesn't matter how & why.. In the end it's always about themselves not about you and me or the people, always themselves only. He's a politician, he ain't no revolutionary. You all need to wake-up and get your act together already.
I have been a member of nairaland for 10 years. This is one of the most annoying comments I ever read.
You're a true reflection of your moniker, dust-bin.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by naijapips04: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
BinDean:

Mugu so Nelson Mandela wasn't Partisan? Mugabe? Ghadaffi ?What do you even know sef?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by bushyman: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2019
Sowore is the biggest fool I have seen

I pray he dies in jail cause this Idiot is one of the reason why buhari is in power

This fool said that goodluck Jonathan is the worst president now buhari is in power who is the worst president?

He helped buhari by fighting the former president now the same buhari that he helped has put him in jail

This man is foolish

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos) by Stalwert: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
beresponsible:

The demands of #RevolutionNow include... the payment of the minimum wage of N30,000, freedom for all political prisoners including Ibraheem El-Zakzaky, abolition of tuition fees in all secondary and tertiary institutions, stopping the killings in the country and sacking all incompetent service chiefs, employment for youths, as well as putting an end to estimated billing by the power distribution companies, and the provision of prepaid meters for free.
Copyright PUNCH. OPINION
Sowore and the semantics of revolution
Published
August 9, 2019
, Ayo Olukotun

How are such demands treasonous felony?
[/s]

Like I said how do you live with yourself telling such lies? Or do you think after lying to yourself it will absolve him from his own words of wanting to overthrow the government? Delude yourself all you want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Gulps N1.5 Trillion / Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply / Police Salary Stolen From Police Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.