Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Total Cost Of CS Operation In Nigerian Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total Cost Of CS Operation In Nigerian Hospital (705 Views)

Beautiful Lady Shows Off The Lovely Meals She Got At A Nigerian Hospital / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital / Staff Of EEDC Electrocuted During Illegal Operation In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Cost Of CS Operation In Nigerian Hospital by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
To the mothers in the house who lives in the Eastern part of Nigeria, how much does it cost to deliver through CS? My wife is pregnant and she does go for Antenatal, I just want to prepare myself and will like to know the cost implication. I have been hearing it quite expensive.

Also what is the cost of the normal delivery and the CS delivery method?

I will also like to know if there is any WhatsApp group essentially for pregnant and nursing mothers. Please drop the telegram or WhatsApp link in the comment section and also drop your number on the comment section if you desire to be added to the group.
Re: Total Cost Of CS Operation In Nigerian Hospital by Asquare84(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
CHISOMPHILIP:
To the mothers in the house who lives in the Eastern part of Nigeria, how much does it cost to deliver through CS? My wife is pregnant and she does go for Antenatal, I just want to prepare myself and will like to know the cost implication. I have been hearing it quite expensive.

Also what is the cost of the normal delivery and the CS delivery method?

I will also like to know if there is any WhatsApp group essentially for pregnant and nursing mothers. Please drop the telegram or WhatsApp link in the comment section and also drop your number on the comment section if you desire to be added to the group.

it not a good wish for your to be wishing your wife to give birth through CS, kindly advice your wife to do exercise such as trecking, it will help during time of delivering. the second question cost of delivery in where i stay in abuja is 5000 thousand ( should be less than this but the nurse add their own) although is a govt hospital

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asthma Snuff That Cures It All / My 11months Old Child Has Been Stooling And Vomiting For 5 Days Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.