Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital (976 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital by ASKUCHE: 11:32am On May 16, 2021
This is to show how my tooth was removed in a general hospital because of the swelling. It shows how a dental extraction is conducted and the healing process.
Was it painful or not? Find out in the video below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNZNNmQomQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital by Hashabiah: 11:52am On May 16, 2021
In a Nigerian hospital, everything is painful
Re: How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital by Kingnelson9: 12:19pm On May 16, 2021
Sorry dear �
Re: How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital by inumidun2010(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Instead make you go meet that man Wey talk say I GO COMMOT YOUR TEETH NOW...
Hope you are fine now sha...
Re: How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital by Konquest: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
ASKUCHE:
This is to show how my tooth was removed in a general hospital because of the swelling. It shows how a dental extraction is conducted and the healing process.
Was it painful or not? Find out in the video below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNZNNmQomQ
Ouch! Pele dear. To prevant
dental carries tell the dentist
to coat all your teeth with
dental sealant.

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Pain In My Anus After Defacation ( Picture) / A Psychologist Needed / Changing My Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.