Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

#BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy (2530 Views)

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) / Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

#BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by kemzy036: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerian singer, MC Galaxy shows off stacks of cash as he campaigns for BBNaija housemate Mercy.

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/bbnaija-mc-galaxy-show-off-bundles-of.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3MzmkVFdDP/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by kemzy036: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by KingAzubuike(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
How can you call this a show when the winner is decided by number of airtime votes and not by merit or being outstanding.

It means if someone like dangote says frodd will win, then it is signed sealed and delivered.

There used to be better shows then like Gulder Ultimate Search. Wonder why they stopped. Even MTN project fame is better coz at least you dey find raw talent but Big brother naija weytin be the essence of the show?

Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by EmekaBlue(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wetin concern me.

Can't wait to make my own heavy money and spend it as i like
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by Mutemenot(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient .

Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by akinreals: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you call this a show when the winner is decided by number of airtime votes and not by merit or being outstanding.

It means if someone like dangote says frodd will win, then it is signed sealed and delivered.

There used to be better shows then like Gulder Ultimate Search. Wonder why they stopped. Even MTN project fame is better coz at least you dey find raw talent but Big brother naija weytin be the essence of the show?
you don't need to rant here, just organize your own show and base it on merit. Very simple. Mtchewwwwwwwww

Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by LearnITsmash(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Senseless showoff of a black man, quite annoying and unnecessary, if you help build a business with that cash it will not hurt you instead of giving it to a sluttt undecided
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by viccipedia: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This one no b primary school debate o. Na pepper dem gang. Once the thing dey pain you, you have the virus trust me.
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by welturebotanical: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just a bundle can change someone's story.
I keep wondering why the rich Africans spend money on things that does develop the poor..
It's all well.
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by wingmanIII: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

How else will the organizers recoup the N 60 million prize plus all the running costs.?
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by Chubhie: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bet9ja ti soun owo....
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by Amstupid(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
My grandma � is going for Dis show � next year angry
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

nwachibuzor no be you for bb thread Dey tell me say you Dey big brother venue say Ebuka wan evict person around 1am ?
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by KiddiesTablets(f): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact.......
Re: #BBNAIJA: MC Galaxy Show Off Bundles of Thousands He Use to Campaign For Mercy by Houseofglam7(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided

“leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. / She Was Problematic And Troublesome - Wale Jana Reveals Why He Fired Ceec Twice / "I'm No Longer A Pig & I Don't Associate With The Mud" - Tonto Dikeh Replies Bob