Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption (19947 Views)

Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) / Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by saintaustine(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Osasu igbinedion should know that The Truth is bitter,

that Nothing can hide under the sun forever.

And that He who lives in a glass house, should not throw stones.

His father is a curse to Benin and Edo state as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by southernbelle(f): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
seunmsg:
Osasu should invite her exconvict father to her show and ask him why he stole so much when he was the governor of Edo State. She should ask him why he ruined Edo State with corruption and incompetence.

Nigeria is currently not what we want but children of political elites that contributed significantly to the mess should not rob it in on us. She was trained with the proceeds of corruption and still enjoy good life as a result of what her family had stolen from Nigeria. Silly brats like her should be the last person to talk down on Nigeria. Kudos to Dr Olusesan for putting her rightly in her place.

God bless you. The Edos and other Nigerians know exactly what Lucky Igbinedion and other Igbinedions who have gotten into politics are.

I became a fan of Dr Olusesan after I read his response to her tweet.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by semyman: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Osasu Igbinedion, the daughter of a former governor of Edo State has reacted to attacks she received from a geologist, Dr Olusesan.

This was after she shared a post apparently criticizing the government over the case against Omoyele Sowore.

Osasu Igbinedion wrote:

”My taxi driver from Columbia asked me “Is Nigeria a democratic nation”? I paused to think; are we? A nation where fundamental human rights such as free speech is trampled on, government critics arrested in gestapo manner & court orders disobeyed. Are we really?”.

Reacting to her tweet, Dr Olusesan criticized her family with accusations of corruption.

”Not a single member of the Igbinedion family that served in Nigeria’s democracy did so without been indicted of stealing. If Nigeria isn’t a democracy, Osasu, your dad, an exconvict would have been tied to a stake at the bar beach and shot publicly like a common thief that he is.

”This is not to talk of the fact that this lady, @osasuigbinedion cornered Millions of Naira of PDP’s campaign funds to produce campaign materials in 2007, but ran away to the US without doing the job. Its thunder that will fire you and that your Columbian driver. What a hell!!”, he tweeted.

In response to his attack, Osasu Igbinedion threatened to press charges against him.

”I’d like to thank @MBuhari and @elrufai for setting the precedent. I’ll be taking @DrOlusesan to court for defamation/blatantly lying against me. Fortunately for him I wouldn’t have DSS pick him up and throw away the keys because I’m a democrat. I’ll follow due process”, she tweeted.

https://wotzup.ng/osasu-igbinedion-reacts-as-dr-olusesan-accuses-her-family-of-corruption/

And your father is an ex- convict

4 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Psalm2423(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Be worried about your Tinubu and leave Edo state out of your brain. We have forgiven him

Representative of the Edo people, I greet you sir. So you feel that your one very insignificant voice and blatantly stupid opinion has any effect on how your people view the ex governor and his relations?

Mr forgiver, keep forgiving. Daddy forgiver. Some people have no other place apart from NL to spew the trash in their shithole called mouth.

Don’t get offended shall, forgive me too for speaking harshly.

8 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Boyooosa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
serves her right. as if we didnot know.
she now wants to press for charges for JUST social media comment but condemns FG for doing same on threat of coup...cluelessness at its peak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Vixlot: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Daughter of an Ex-Convict

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by southernbelle(f): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Its our state money and we are not complaining sire

Really I am from Edo state, I and several of my family members as well as several other people in the state went through a lot of hardship during Lucky's regime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
southernbelle:

Really I am from Edo state, I and several of my family members as well as several other people in the state went through a lot of hardship during Lucky's regime.
I'm from Etsako east LGA and I can say we have forgiven Lucky, he's far better than Adams
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by ArticleBeast: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

You must be high on cheap weed.

8 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by hanslem(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Where are you from.
Slow poke.

4 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by webngnews: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by MiaBeer(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Where is the defamation?
I hate when people prepare to fight losing battles cheesy

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by TheWordist(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

. What a fool! Edo state is my home and I hate lucky igbenedion for what he did lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by salford1: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82840314:

Can you just imagine this blatant rubbish!
It is your state money he stole. and you are not complaining?!
What a statement!

Some people 'slowness' no go ever do dem for dis life and the life to come.
grin
You can see that Nigerians are their own problem. Government for the people by the people.
Nigerians see no problem with stealing or corruption as long as the person commiting the crime is their kinsmen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by saintaustine(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
southernbelle:

God bless you. The Edos and other Nigerians know exactly what Lucky Igbinedion and other Igbinedions who have gotten into politics are.

I became a fan of Dr Olusesan after I read his response to her tweet.

We are on the same page.

infant, am a fan of you too. now

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by cyrilamx(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Be worried about your Tinubu and leave Edo state out of your brain. We have forgiven him
Say u hv forgiven him and not "we", cos u are one of those Atikuloot who wants to grant amnesty to looters. In China, Lucky and his fellow looters would have long be history....

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Duggedised12(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

speak for yourself. You think he is nicknamed "lucky stones" for nothing. He literally chewed Edo state's money along side his late god father

4 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by tiredoflife(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
lordkush:
I'm not surprised. the youruba man came down insulting osasu.

na una like Nigeria pass. eye service morons.

I hope osasu reacts and insults him back. brother wey mumu

The silent yoruba agenda is defend this government till 2023 even if Buhari rapes their mothers
They wont say pim
Till 2023
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by akekelegboghodo: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Moomoo
Sharaaap dere

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by owobkow28: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lucky igbinedion with his he goat mustache cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by cookingsoul(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

look at dis village mumu

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by owobkow28: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lucky the thief

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by akekelegboghodo: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

I'm frim Edo State. Who are you to forgive in Edo State.
Melu-Melu
Mosquito brain
Ozuor
Ode

5 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by karo93: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Rubbish! But you will complain that Buhari is ruining nigeria forgetting that your state governor owns atleast half of the blame

3 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Abuleoshi: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Sharap! I doubt you are from Edo State cos the name Igbinedion is like a cause in Edo state. I am from Edo state and we are complaining!

5 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

shut up you dingbat. You and who is not complaining? Speak for yourself ode..

2 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by alen4smith(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

STFU!

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Minjim: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Chai!

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by basty: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
lordkush:
I'm not surprised. the youruba man came down insulting osasu.

na una like Nigeria pass. eye service morons.

I hope osasu reacts and insults him back. brother wey mumu

You are acting like a foolish fellow you are. What has a tribe got to do with someone's conversations with the daughter of a kleptomaniac that stole Edo state blind? No wonder another Igbinedion thief stole Oceanic Bank money until she single handedly wrecked the Bank and you a slowpoke is defending a family of many thiefs.

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by novaman: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Our state? I am from Edo, and I stand by the professor, in fact I blast her directly when I saw the tweet. The Thunder that will fire her and her fake Colombian Taxi driver is loading in Brazil

OZAOEKPE
post=82840289:

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Khaleell001(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:
Speak for yourself oga. Who is not complaining?

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Khaleell001(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

speak for yourself abeg.
Wherever evil is seen we should condemn it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Petrol Marketers Fix Price At N162 A Litre / I Stand With Wike, Says Ortom / Works To Commence At Umuahia-Ikwuano-Ikot Ekpene Road Next Week — Hon. Onuigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.