Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse (1722 Views)

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick / How To Set The Payload Generator For MTN Free Browsing On HTTP Injector VPN / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Today we are going to be discussing how you can use this modded version browser by dzebb to enjoy unlimited browsing on your airtel sim card without having to pay for data subscriptions.

This cheat is similar but not like the airtel partnership with opera mini which gives you free 50mb data to surf the Internet daily, this one is unlimited and can be used to access more features on the web.

We are going to be showing you how to tweak a specified proxy easily with procedures that would unlock free browsing on your airtel sim card on this opera handler app.

If you are among those group of people that love earning online without stress then you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as this one in this article which can teach you how to earn N4000 daily for free.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-activate-unlimited-free-browsing-on-airtel-using-the-opera-handler-browser/
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Enjoy guys
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by realceeg(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Who don try am
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
realceeg:
Who don try am
yeah I dey use am
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by FarinJini: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2021
samdreyy:
yeah I dey use am
Your testimony no count. Na u be OP
Abeg who don open the link? Better thing dey there?

5 Likes

Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
FarinJini:
Your testimony no count. Na u be OP
Abeg who don open the link? Better thing dey there?
abii grin grin
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by Rays120(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
��
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by Rays120(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
�� ur way no pure bro
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by kingsceedon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hahahahaha, na the normal 50mb opera wey Airtel dey dash people everyday oooo, nothing like unlimited here, the thing no dey even download anything, the op just copy am somewhere that I know without testing it, unlimited KEE you there

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
kingsceedon:
Hahahahaha, na the normal 50mb opera wey Airtel dey dash people everyday oooo, nothing like unlimited here, the thing no dey even download anything, the op just copy am somewhere that I know without testing it, unlimited KEE you there
kk...that proxy don't cast,, I dey use that app browse unlimitedly..but I no dey use an download
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by realceeg(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
samdreyy:
kk...that proxy don't cast,, I dey use that app browse unlimitedly..but I no dey use an download
Which one is unlimitedly..simply say normal 5o mb Airtel is giving out on opere mini ..rubbish
Re: How To Activate Unlimited Free Browsing On Airtel Using The Opera Handler Browse by samdreyy: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
realceeg:

Which one is unlimitedly..simply say normal 5o mb Airtel is giving out on opere mini ..rubbish
undecided abii

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xr In Good Condition For Sale / Which Phone Should I Go For, Of This List? / Multilinks 1x Usb Modem Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.