Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

It's Working For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Working For You (149 Views)

Why Are Heavy Spiritual Soaps Not Working For Me As A Yahoo Boy / The Lost Will Eventually Realize They Have Been Working For Satan / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Working For You by Eejhyremi400(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
There are times when everything you attempt to do will seem to go wrong regardless of your faith and consecration.You can't pray away God seasons.You need seasons of struggle as well as seasons of success. Times like destroy pride in our own ability and increase on our dependency on God . ""Because you can't change it doesn't mean you can't survive it."".If you can't alter it,then outlive it !
If look back on your achievement,, accomplishment,, you I'll notice that they are are seasonal. There are seanson of sunshine as well as rain.
Each season has it's own purpose. Never make a permanent desicions based on temporary circumstances. Apostle Paul says '' The things which are seen are temporary:but the things which are not seen are eternal''(2 Corinthians 4:18). In ways you cannot see or understand,Tod is making the circumstances you're in today work for you. He would still take glory over your circumstances. Remember the blind man in the book of (John chapter 9) that was healed by Jesus Christ,,. The Bible says,,,,,
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.
So,,, beloved whatever circumstances you found your self ,'''Its working for you""

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 7 October 2019- As For Me And My House / Crowd Pulling Miracles / Seeds Of Destiny 11 October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.