Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lawan's 9th Senate Is About To Shame The 8th Senate And The Others Following - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan's 9th Senate Is About To Shame The 8th Senate And The Others Following (212 Views)

Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawan's 9th Senate Is About To Shame The 8th Senate And The Others Following by honourhim: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
At the speed they are moving in passing the budget, it appears the 9th senate is determined to make the passage of the 2020 budget possible by this December.

This will enable the presentation of the budget by the president take place in January.

This will be a shame to the 8th assembly and the other past ones who failed to achieve this.

One area they must show attention as well is the strict and steady implementation of the budget.

In my observation, i think senator Lawal is providing quality leadership in the senate. Carrying every senator along. I cant find the negative news i read about him before he was elected, I still dey look sha. So far, I am impressed by his leadership.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Commenced Payment Of New Minimum Wage – Chris Ngige / Indian High Commission Trains 529 Nigerians In 3years – High Commissioner / Sanwo-olu Declares State Of Emergency On Lagos Roads, Meets 8 Construction Coys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.