Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha (850 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by GistMore7: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerian male bae and cross dresser, Bobrisky shows proof of his part payment to Tacha as he urges others to desist from using her for clout.

He wrote;

Base on my previous post here..... i wasnt referring to anyone. Have given my own promise money � to Tacha and all I was just saying was people should hold on to their promise. I already sent Tacha management money before she was out and I never posted it.... I only posted dis one just because we Tacha fans decided to contribute to support her. If I don’t post it now some of you will say where is the money i promise Tacha. Thanks you all

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-shows-proof-of-his-part-payment-to-tacha

Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by GistMore7: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2019

Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by kolafolabi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tacha was the favourite of the show before she messed up.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by youngest85(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by MrFuckallday: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
I ain’t gonn be surprised if this shii makes front page. Silly news like this is all mans get to read in fp nowadays
Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by praizblog: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by javaguru: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
is this a proof? I fit do this 1 na.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by onlinetomola(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Haba ! shocked Habatically, Grammar! shocked Grammartically & Blunder ! shocked Blundertically. Where are the English Teachers nah ? sad This brostitude called Bobrisky need your help.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by nicepoker101(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bobrisky your English teacher will be ashamed of you whether dead or alive.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by Kendumazy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Shows Proof Of His Part Payment To Tacha by Aryastarks(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Thrilled As She Signs Brand Ambassadorial Deal With Top Electronic / "You Are Stupid" - Popular Comedian Blasts President Buhari Over Hate Speech Bil / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, Teni, And More Lit Up #starboyfest2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.