Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? (4740 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Very Low Sales On KDP / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by azeez1973(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
*please,someone should help me! I wish i could understand how to publish books on kdp.please,how will i get paid?can i use my local bank?
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Castamir: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dearest, getting paid through kdp is not possible through your local bank.
You need to have a bank account in US or UK. And this is provided by Payoneer.com. Sign up on the website and you will be given a bank account.
Check out Ogbongeblog by Jide Ogusanya on tutorial on how to connect your local bank account to Payoneer.

� Keep going bro. You will move mountains.
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by azeez1973(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Castamir:
Dearest, getting paid through kdp is not possible through your local bank.
You need to have a bank account in US or UK. And this is provided by Payoneer.com. Sign up on the website and you will be given a bank account.
Check out Ogbongeblog by Jide Ogusanya on tutorial on how to connect your local bank account to Payoneer.

� Keep going bro. You will move mountains.
pls,where can i get that?any link?
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Castamir: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2019
Hey bro, just copy the following into your Google search bar "site://ogbongeblog.com connect bank account to Payoneer"
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Paksbee16: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2022
I need help. When signing up on Amazon kdp while filling the 'getting paid' section what is my best option? When the question "Where is your bank pops up and I choose Nigeria I'll see a write up that says 'we currently don't support electronic payment to this country/region. Please select " I don't have a bank" to complete setting up your payment method. Should I go ahead and click or should I type USA instead and input my USA account created through Payoneer. It seems the later is the viable option. I hope I'm not making a mistake but seems I'll have to have up to $5,000 in my USA account before I could withdraw.
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Fayosedgreat(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please I open payoneer account but I can’t find account number there so that I can link it to my kdp Amazon account
Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by joshkke(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
check view details, see screenshot

Fayosedgreat:
Please I open payoneer account but I can’t find account number there so that I can link it to my kdp Amazon account

Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Bosscoach: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Getting Paid on Amazon KDP is a lot easier than you think.
Let's just say there are two things you need to have in order to get paid on Amazon KDP.

First, I'll list out what those things are, then I'll show you how you can get them all for free
1. Tax ID: Amazon will ask for your tax information and without your tax information, you will not be able to withdraw your earnings. In short, your Tax ID is what makes your Amazon account verified.

2. A Free Payoneer account: Payoneer is simply an alternative to PayPal. As you might already know Amazon doesn't take Paypal as a payment method.
With Payoneer, the story is different.
By now you know that to receive your earnings from Amazon KDP, you need to have a bank account in an area listed and permitted by Amazon.
As expected, Nigeria isn't one of those areas. Payoneer gives you access to a free US and UK bank account.
On your Payoneer dashboard, you will have access to all the bank details that Amazon demands of you in the payment information section.

Using Payoneer is a working method to receive your earnings from Amazon KDP and I say this out on the experience I've also had using Payoneer for KDP.

Do understand that to own a verified Payoneer account, there are also some documents Payoneer will demand of you to verify your identity and address.
Some of these documents include your passport, driver's license, bank statements, and even your NEPA bill.

Like I promise, here's the step-by-step guide walking you through the entire process of how to get paid from Amazon KDP in Nigeria (How to get the above-listed resources for free).

In that article, I make reference to free resources to help you start receiving your earnings from KDP including a means to get your tax ID for free.

So make sure to read that article

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? by Chukatabra: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
I actually use changera to receive my payments from them. Its easy and fast with reliable customer support.

This article helped me understand the process. Hopefully it helps you too - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-receive-amazon-payments-in-nigeria-kenya-and-ghana/

(1) (Reply)

The Abortion / Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels! / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.