Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English (334 Views)

See This Guy Oooo... He As Joined Them In Speaking Against Brutality.. / The Problem Of Nigeria Started With Confusion In Speaking English / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Tj3502: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello everyone,pls pardon my english if errors were found.
Am always impressed whenever i login to nairaland to read about what's going in entire world.nairalanders are really blessed with wisdom,knowledge and understanding because whenever am reading some comments here i feel ashamed and ask myself "can u compose simple and correct english like this?"i wil ask myself...and not that i can't read and write oo but to speak english fluently na wahala,to the extent of being scared to talk to my child in public to avoid throwing bomb.even to contribute to some discussion where ppl are speaking english is difficult pls what can i do to improve in this aspect cos am gradually becoming an introvert.
U are all free to ask anything u feel like knowing abt me if needed.
Marital status:married
Education qualification:SSCE

Pls your response wil be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Kylekent59: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
I would recommend you to visit these two sites below.

www.englisch-hilfen.de

www.tolearnenglish.com

Lots of propositions to be learned, sentence construction, vocabulary, and others interesting topics.

There are exercises and solutions/answers also.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by godofuck231: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
language is a practical thing , not until you start participating and mimicking the speakers of the said language you become fluent , start by reading old classic novels and books and get a chambers dictionary beside you , then watch old classics especially British movies you will begin to tune in to the tonnes and diction of English language,

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Tj3502: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
I would recommend you to visit these two sites below.

www.englisch-hilfen.de

www.tolearnenglish.com

Lots of propositions to be learned, sentence construction, vocabulary, and others interesting topics.

There are exercises and solutions/answers also.
Thanks for ur contribution bro
Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Tj3502: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
godofuck231:
language is a practical thing , not until you start participating and mimicking the speakers of the said language you become fluent , start by reading old classic novels and books and get a chambers dictionary beside you , then watch old classics especially British movies you will begin to tune in to the tonnes and diction of English language,
This helps a lot and wil work on it.....thanks a lot
Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by godofuck231: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
don't forget to keep speaking , keep friends who will keep correcting you , and learn how to use your tenses it's basic

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
If I were to grade you on what you wrote with your SSCE, I would give you a pass mark. You tried. Didn't do so badly. This place is a good place to learn from...only if you could keep pride and age aside when corrected 'cause a lot of them are immature and would drag you when found wanting while their minions will dash them 'Likes and shares' to make you feel bad. Especially, when your views don't align. grin

Start from here and you'll be amazed at how much progress you'll make.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother In Speaking Good And Correct English by Tj3502: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If I were to grade you on what you wrote with your SSCE, I would give you a pass mark. You tried. Didn't do so badly. This place is a good place to learn from...only if you could keep pride and age aside when corrected 'cause a lot of them are immature and would drag you when found wanting while their minions will dash them 'Likes and shares' to make you feel bad. Especially, when your views don't align. grin

Start from here and you'll be amazed at how much progress you'll make.

Thanks for the piece of advise

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat Aveecol Ewagoyin And Bread Everyday / Vice President Osinbajo Pride Of Nigeria – Nscia / Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.