Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) (40990 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Rensolar(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2019
W
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2019
simple250:
When lagosians thinks that one day traffic will disappear from lagos roads,I laff because it's a business Avenue for advertising companies.
The number of suya, puff-puff and food sellers has been increasing. After long useless traffic at night, na to Sidon chop food by the road side. No need to wahala yourself, rushing to house to start cooking night food again

2 Likes

Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2019
ursullalinda:
Thanks to Teckno, but At least they are covered
I'm lost, here! Which of the Teckno's? The phone brand or the singer -Alhaji Tekno? Somebody should shed more light!
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
New day, new madness
New day, new innovation
Don't be mentally black!
You're very welcome.
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Danie08:
Creativity and innovation at its best
person wey get sense! Oil dey your head
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2019
I caption it: TAKING FASHION TO THE PEOPLE!
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Vendee: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2019
make them come area na.. make boys use stone test the how strong the glass dey cheesy
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by frfrank(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ibile77:
you might be correct but it was the video shoot of Tekno that popularize the idea, more so, he was being hounded for same though,different scenery.

Yeah you are right bro...

1 Like

Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
patorial:

You are not the only one in this world o

Obviously that's not on the mainland. How many people stay out late on the road on the Island? They're mostly in clubs or attending a show.
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

You obviously don't live in Lagos.
Try and visit, then you'll answer the question yourself.

I live in Lagos.
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

I live in Lagos.
Then I wonder why you talk of night on Lagos roads as if it were Akure.
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:
I'm lost, here! Which of the Teckno's? The phone brand or the singer -Alhaji Tekno? Somebody should shed more light!

The musician Alhaji Tekno
Check out his video for the song “Agege”! wink
>
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Then I wonder why you talk of night on Lagos roads as if it were Akure.

grin grin grin
>
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2019
majamajic:
now that Heineken carry am for head no one will talk, I was at eko hotel last week I saw under age slim girls doing practical with the van

Lagos tennis open is using a picture advert of a tennis lady in pants all over Lagos , no one complained about it . I saw a school boy romancing the pic advert last week , that Lagos tennis open advert is as bad as Tekno's open bus stunt .

Knew it was a matter of time before “church” people show up...
Tennis gear? Seriously?! Meanwhile, KREST was discontinued because of their shenanigans (allegedly grin)!

>
Re: Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2019
9jaRealist:

The musician Alhaji Tekno Check out his video for the song “Agege”! wink >
OK, thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) / Photo Of Miss Ihiala 2017 A Facebook User Called 'Ugly' / Here Comes The Bride... With The Most Awful Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.