Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Furious Nollywood Actress Rosy Meurer Calls Out Film Maker Ideh Chukwuma Innocen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Furious Nollywood Actress Rosy Meurer Calls Out Film Maker Ideh Chukwuma Innocen (501 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Rosaline Meurer To Ideh Innocent Chukwuma Thisisonesoul: Pay Me My Money / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Furious Nollywood Actress Rosy Meurer Calls Out Film Maker Ideh Chukwuma Innocen by AmeboBook: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hardworking actress Rosy Meurer, has called out Ideh Chukwuma Innocent over money he has been owing her for the past two years. The Nollywood star took to her Instagram page where she exposed the film maker for allegedly deceiving her claiming he had not been paid by DSTV and other platforms. She wrote:

"����� I gave IDEH CHUKWUMA INNOCENT AKA ONESOUL my money to produce for me, he seemed very professional and focused. The way he spoke to me and all the lies he told me made me feel comfortable enough to trust everything into his hands. I let him pick the cast, let him use his team, he literally did all the arrangements and I was just like an actor in his film. I didn’t get involved much or question his decisions. He negotiated and paid the cast and crew, I didn’t get involved in that either. I don’t know how much he paid anyone, I was kind enough to make it flexible enough for him to still be able to cut and chop from wherever if he needed to. All I did was trust my money and my production into his hands and I expected him to deliver in the end. Okay now, production is over. What’s up? I don’t have my master copy, I don’t have my capital, I don’t have my profit yet everyday my lovely fans, friends and family send me clips excited that they are watching a movie I’m in, only to see that it is MY OWN MOVIE. Zero money. � WHY? This year should be almost 3 years since I’ve been begging this nitwit to pay me what he owes me. If his car didn’t break down, the ATM stopped working when it was his turn or they have not paid him. All these platforms I see my movie on, he says 2years counting they all have not paid him. He has been doing empowerment, traveling, doing films, bought a car and so many other things. He sleeps very well at night. Have I not tried?? Has he not killed my experience and dreams to produce movies often. I heard after falling victim that this is who he is, this is what he does and how he survives. SCAM!!!! Nigguh pay me my money! I am not going to take it likely with you. Don’t let it get to a situation where it will be above my power. Please let me know my payment plan! To all my lovely insta fam, producers, directors, actors, film makers, my Nollywood family I beg please help me beg @thisisonesoul to pay me what he owes for peace to reign. � #enoughisenough #paymewhatyouoweme #scamproducer #wickedman #shameonyou"

Use the link to conclude the story.

https://www.amebobook.com/nollywood-actress-rosy-meurer-calls-out-film-maker-ideh-chukwuma-innocent-over-money-owed-her-58472.html

(1) (Reply)

Highest-paid Hip-hop Stars 2019 / Modenine Urges Rappers To Participate In “16 Bars Freestyle” Challenge / Top Reasons Why Davido Is Uncomparable To Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.