Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda (17742 Views)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by adadioranmah(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing works in Bayelsa State
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Cajal(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Just as Nigeria is enjoying angelic Apc
..that means they are all evil
So ..demonize all of them
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Vixlot: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Trendirabingi:
Niger deltans am sorry to say, are one of the most wicked hearted set of individuals within their land space. So irrational, so wicked.. It will amaze you the number of skewed and twisted bayelsans that support the kind of demons they have in power within their state..cultism is a member of their family... Whether its a curse or something , nobody knows.. Sabotage; they are number one in it...they can sabotage their on blood for peanut, money , kai kai or that immediate enjoyment.. I guess its the amount of blood they have spilled in that land that is hovering around them..it started since ken saro wiwa and adaka boro. History still have it on how they both ended.. But niger delta is even far worse that it had been in the past..nobody wants to identify with them..the only thing government have with them is their oil and yet you will see the many of their leaders who will sell themselves and their family to align with abokis to loot stolen blood money to themselves while the illiterate ones they have as citizens suffers. What the so called militants do is to aggitate for their immediate pocket, turn around and attack innocent persons , claim and become oppressors...crime, kidnap, violence is their sanity and they think they are normal...you cant even have rational and decent conversations with most of them this days , especially their youths with out hearing one violent disposition or the other..it showed clearly in the person of tacha in the bbn houz..wether they are demented by affiliation to their region its still tacky...while the land and its people still suffer...they have no empathy, no brains , no sense of responsibility. And they are always on the bad side of the narrative...Almost all their ladies what to prostitute with politicians , their boys a forming cult groups to support politicians for hopeless gratifications..no sense of belong , no plan, no aim... When you watch most of their demented and illiterate youths pursuing commercial vehicles violently for #20 #30 naira in pH and latter in the night hovering around to go rob and do evil while the state govment continue with their shenanigan with no concern or conscience, you will pity them..
Until niger deltans citizens as a whole, especially rivers, Bayelsa, delta choose to be responsible, rational and disciplined in their lives they will continue to be ediots forever as it reflects in their society and their environment...its a shame and there is no sign of redemption for them....BAYELSA, RIVERS, DELTA .good morning...its painful...#TRUTHHURTS.

Kudos
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Trendirabingi: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2019
DonBenny77:

Chai, there is God oh!
Truth really hurts.
We still have few good people here though, but their voice will always be suppressed. Sad new is I don't see it getting better.
The rot has spread round the country. That why I always say Nigeria is a useless country.
This country is beyond redemption, too many idiots in it. They would still end up electing one.
There is a terrible narrative for every part of this country.
its terrible my friend , its terrible...
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by senatordave1(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg which state is harry song from that he is claiming Niger delta? I tot he is from the core Igbo east. Pls someone correct me if I am wrong

APC must not be allowed in bayelsa o. Vote any other party but not APC
So they should continue wallowing in misgovernance
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by duwdu: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2019
GEEBITE:
Typical Nigerian speaking out of assumptions/ ignorance not backed by any fact.FYI Bayelsa overall landmass is bigger than these states.Osun,Ekiti,Akwa Ibom,Abia,Imo,Enugu,Anambra and Ebonyi States.It is almost the same size with Rivers the neighbouring state.

All those states put together will be swallowed by Niger State alone - literally speaking. So, yes, Bayelsa State is indeed relatively tiny w.r.t. land mass.

P34c3
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by mercyviv(f): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Bayelsa people will still find a way to blame Buhari for their ordeal, forgetting the state governor keeps getting fat allocation from the federal every month, and yet no meaningful development of any kind to show for it!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by kelvinginzie: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2019
senatordave1:

So they should continue wallowing in misgovernance

What of Nigeria and kogi state
You don't care about misgovernance, all you care about is Apc winning
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by CioAngels(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2019
I can't wait these leaders to travel abroad. They must not go with the president/vp because it will shield them.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Prymestrr(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
allthingsgood:
But the people chose Dickson. They said APC was evil. So now, enjoy ur angelic PDP.
Don't be a nitwit. APC, PDP, ANPP, PPP una be the same evil with different packaging.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by iamkheedah(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg which state is harry song from that he is claiming Niger delta? I tot he is from the core Igbo east. Pls someone correct me if I am wrong

He's from Delta State..
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by ruggedtimi(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
not only dickson, all bayelsa leaders. Goodluck, timipre sylva dey all killed that state. I mentioned earlier in one thread that dickson is the worst governor in nigeria
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

yeah yeah

the whole of southeast is still less than Niger state, ekiti is like a local government in Oyo state and many osun can fit into most states..

So with the rivers and the creeks not liveable Bayelsa is still pretty much tiny in terms of what they earn
[/s]
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

someone posted a mansion owned by a young house of assembly member around there and i was shocked to find rollsroyce and other cars there...

since then i kept on wondering how this guys make the money, for a mere state house honorable with net salary not more than 900k
[/s]
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by crazygod(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
enochogaga:

Oga dont be party minded and get wicked leader into seat, cos of pdp or apc, we the bayasans we are no longer interested in PDD or APC, all we know is a good leadership a good person with conscience for human. And we already know the persons.
Even if the man from APC has good intentions, the central corrupt govt no go allow am free hand.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Achz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bayelsa, Abia and Kogi never had a responsible government in place since the inception of current democracy.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Prymestrr:

Don't be a nitwit. APC, PDP, ANPP, PPP una be the same evil with different packaging.

Keep kwayet!
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by polygamist: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
If Bayelsans want to know what they have lost under this PDP and it's Governors the should try and vote in opposition... Any party other than PDP will reveal lots of secrets.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by betterpikinn: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:

Bigotry has blocked your sense of reasoning...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced / Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.