Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (881 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by akinwale701(m): 4:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: . by pharrell8(m): 5:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Make mistakes and learn from it..
Re: . by whatmoreng: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Save up some more for new one. Or buy a new cheaper brand for that price. Check jumia
Re: . by akinwale701(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
whatmoreng:
Save up some more for new one. Or buy a new cheaper brand for that price. Check jumia

Thank you.
Re: . by akinwale701(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
pharrell8:
Make mistakes and learn from it..
I don't understand, please.
Re: . by Lightway: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2019
akinwale701:
Good day good and great people of this forum. Let me firstly apologize for bringing this here as this is not the right section for this post but this is the section I love the most on Nairaland because I've gained a lot here.

Now, there is this TV Set which I'm really interested in buying because of how clean the display is (I walked past where it is being sold and it was switched on that time). I approached the seller and I got to know that the spec of the said TV is LG 32LD450 (that is, 32inches). I asked the seller for the price and he said 45k but after much haggling, I told him I can't pay more than 35k and he said the last price is 37k. Now, the reason I created this thread is that I have always benefited greatly from this platform in terms of advice and some other things and I want to know if it's really a good TV to buy. Also, I need to know some bad sides of it (as a seller will always say his goods are okay). Please, if you're using or you've used this particular TV before, I want you to tell me about it because your comments here are what will determine if I'll buy it or not. I need your advice urgently as I've told him I'm coming back today (Saturday) by evening.

NB: This TV is Tokunbo but it's very neat.

A new LG 32 inches is 45k ..... My guy bought it in Owerri in June this year.....

So I advise you to save up 8k and add it to that 37k and get yourself a new one. the new one comes with warranty in case anything goes bad.

My guy has been using his own without any issues.

rememeber to buy TV guard when you buy the TV it will protect your tv.. truly.
Re: . by akinwale701(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lightway:

A new LG 32 inches is 45k ..... My guy bought it in Owerri in June this year.....

So I advise you to save up 8k and add it to that 37k and get yourself a new one. the new one comes with warranty in case anything goes bad.

My guy has been using his own without any issues.

rememeber to buy TV guard when you buy the TV it will protect your tv.. truly.

I'm really grateful for this and I'll do just exactly what you said here. Now, I need to know where to get the new one. Can you help me with the address close to my location. I'm totally new in this kind of stuff, that's thy I'm asking questions like this?
My location is Osun currently, though I'll be moving to Ibadan next month (after my POP).
Re: . by Lightway: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
akinwale701:

I'm really grateful for this and I'll do just exactly what you said here. Now, I need to know where to get the new one. Can you help me with the address close to my location. I'm totally new in this kind of stuff, that's thy I'm asking questions like this?
My location is Osun currently, though I'll be moving to Ibadan next month (after my POP).

You can buy LG tv in any tV market or LG showroom.. Just search for any TV market nearest to you
Re: . by Rider007: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guy dnt buy....I repeat dnt buy....I don't sell TV ....but I worked in electronics section for over 2yrs....i might give u use advice....09016837081
Re: . by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
My papa still get President TV, I no know if OP go dey interested, the thing carry because, OGTV, LTV, KWARA TV and OSRC
Re: . by akinwale701(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thank you very much everyone. I finally got a new one and it goes for 38k. The model is 32lk500 and it can play movie with USB connection (unlike the one I posted about). So I've ordered for it and I'm getting it on Monday or Tuesday. Attached below are the pictures of the one I'm talking about now.

Re: . by akinwale701(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rider007:
Guy dnt buy....I repeat dnt buy....I don't sell TV ....but I worked in electronics section for over 2yrs....i might give u use advice....09016837081

Thanks a lot. I finally got one.

(1) (Reply)

H / Apart From Me, Who Else Is Entering 2020 Single? / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.