Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Up nnu - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Up nnu (4252 Views)

How To Make Money From Nnu Program / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up nnu by DigitalPastor: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2019
I just know something is not right here. The people that earn money online don't have time to be adding you to a whatsapp without anything in return,the least they can do is tell you the gist and move on. Creating whatsapp and adding people....hmmm
Re: Up nnu by MyChoice1: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2019
edunwanna:
I pity all of u guys dropping ur phone number for dis scammer to add u.
By the time u realize wat ur getting urself into u must have invested and been scammed. The same person wey we open him nyansh for the whatsapp group with him scam site faucethelp.com, he ran away and went to open a new whatsapp group to continue scamming other novice

Don't worry, I am sure of 1 thing, he. Must help u all loose ur money.

Hmmm...this is serious ooo
Re: Up nnu by Charis15(f): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2019
I don't know what it is. But guys please be wise, of a truth something is not adding up.
Re: Up nnu by richiefamous: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
edunwanna:
By the time u realize wat ur getting urself into u must have invested and been scammed. The same person wey we open him nyansh for the whatsapp group with him scam site faucethelp.com, he ran away and went to open a new whatsapp group to continue scamming other novice

When I saw this, I decided to try it. I will tell you it is working perfectly. From your write up, the only person acting like a scammer here is you.

I just withdrew again now from the site. The OP has nothing to do with the site. I did my verifications already

1 Like

Re: Up nnu by Bigcowhorn: 3:32am On Oct 20, 2019
richiefamous:

When I saw this, I decided to try it. I will tell you it is working perfectly. From your write up, the only person acting like a scammer here is you.

I just withdrew again now from the site. The OP has nothing to do with the site. I did my verifications already

Or you with an alternate account. Go and get you real account before quoting me
Re: Up nnu by Fr33born(m): 5:47am On Oct 20, 2019
richiefamous:

Shut up. You are the OP. This is your second account. Guys better be careful. This guy is not real o.
If you go to google, you won't find any info on faucethelp anywhere. Nobody has talked about it anywhere except here on Nairaland. Even the white guys that know about this faucet stuff more than us don't know about faucethelp. Have you asked yourself why?

The site is just one month old and this scammer is talking about it as if it has been in existence. The only post you will get on other places is where this scammer is telling starters to use the site. (For starters, I recommend FaucetHelp bots (faucethelp. com).

Anywhere you see any post or comment on this faucethelp, check the date it was posted. You will see it's not up to two months. This is him trying to get people to know about it.

Have you asked yourself why the info he gave here is not detailed enough and a lot of people were asking him to explain?
That's the strategy. He want you to contact him so that he will succeed in convincing you.

I know even after this alerts, a lot of people will still fall for it.

Faucet is real and i am into it too but this bot stuff is scam to me. Well, just do your own research. Don't say you were not warned

Domain Name: FAUCETHELP. COM
Registry Domain ID: 2435321741_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois. godaddy .com
Registrar URL: http:// www. godaddy. com
Updated Date: 2019-09-20T14:28:29Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-20T14:28:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-09-20T14:28:28Z[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Up nnu by Fr33born(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Or you with an alternate account. Go and get you real account before quoting me

Yes, that's his second or third account registered Dec. 09, 2018 and has just 25 posts. His last post before commenting on this thread was posted on January 14th.
His post on this thread is his first post on business section.
He just remembered the account. He comments, then use the other account to like his post.
I hate scammers with passion

waiting for him to come and defend himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Up nnu by Fr33born(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2019
edunwanna:

AND

richiefamous:

The scammer even claimed he tried it after seeing the comment. Lol But he has already shared his fake proof even before the comment was made.
Come back and defend this you scammer. If you are able to, i will apologize
Re: Up nnu by Fr33born(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2019
If you like create another account, i will still find you.
Re: Up nnu by ebenezary(m): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2019
thank you so much, when it was not detail l smell rat and cat are playing develish game but with this your post am done with the scammer
Fr33born:
If you like create anoher account, i will still find you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Websites, Apps And Accounts OTP Verification Services / First Bank Reports N74 Billion Bad Loan / Where Can I Buy Original Sumec Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.