Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon (9599 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
ceejay80s:

The mtn suprise thing i heard is not about call rates, i heard that every family in nigeria will get 1million naira as from febuary 2011

. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked now some ppl will bliv dis BS
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Xionez(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
EMPTYHEN and their yeye surprises, abegi make i hear word. . .  angry

I will only "consider" if dem fit give me small credit, like em. .  em. .  5k per month, and increase my Download limit pass 2 terabyte and also reduce the fee from 10k per month 24/7 to like em. . 5k per year ie 365/24hrs You know na. . . grin

*o boy i fit dream o!*
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Mobinga: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
Even their Blackberry stuff is crap. . . . Ultra slow cry I cry for MTN
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by chuksme(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
I don't think that anything good can come out of MTN. i subscribed twice on 10mb plan,could you imaging that i did not use them untill the plan expired.

After subscribing the plan i could not be able to browse again. the only time i was able to browse again was when the data plan finished.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by leuelliot(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
THE surprise is BIS 200 naira for 20 minutes
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by tainot2002(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
that should be a crap then

tsewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by bigfather(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Xionez:

EMPTYHEN and their yeye surprises, abegi make i hear word. . .  angry

I will only "consider" if dem fit give me small credit, like em. .  em. .  5k per month, and increase my Download limit pass 2 terabyte and also reduce the fee from 10k per month 24/7 to like em. . 5k per year ie 365/24hrs You know na. . . grin

*o boy i fit dream o!*  

Nor be only 5k per year, e for be 1k per year.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by anayoe(m): 2:26am On Nov 08, 2010
neva mind
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by maingate1(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2010
one luv anayoe.lefo for life
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 3:39am On Nov 08, 2010
^^ what's all this?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by chinedu202000(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2010
Imagine mtn. Paid for caller tune. But instead of hearing it, you will start hearing mtn advert.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by hooged: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2010
May be its dis blackberry #1000 per week and #3000 per month. Shit
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by supereagle(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2010
MTN= Milk Them Now , Massive Thieving Network. Only came to Nigeria to profits from us. After milking Nigeria dry, they went to establish the regional HQ in Ghana and we are too blind in this country to be patronizing them.
I used glo infinito to call for 2min, I was billed N30. I used MTN to call for 1min 33seconds, I was billed N42. Compare the price difference. It will be right to burn MTN sim.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by ayyuba: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2010
Does it have anything to give? MTN , THE WORST NETWORT
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2010
U all should put ur MTN SIMs in the[b] freezer[/b] grin and wait till MTN brings out their meaningful surprise. . . . . .and if it ain't cheaper call rates, then I suggest U leave dat SIM to remain there.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by honsule(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2010
supereagle:

I used glo infinito to call for 2min, I was billed N30. I used MTN to call for 1min 33seconds, I was billed N42. Compare the price difference. It will be right to burn MTN sim.  

Same goes here Bro. I made a call with mtn for just 46 secs 31 bucks was deducted.Whereas,i made another call with Glo for 2 minutes-30 bucks was deducted.I don't recharge my mtn sim for call again,just for Txt
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by olafemi(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2010
YEAH ITS TRUE! MTN IS COMING OUT LIVE WITH 30K PER SEC.(18NAIRA/MIN) TO ALL NETWORK WITH A DAILY CHARGE OF 100 NAIRA, FOR ONLY SUBSCRIBERS IN LAGOS AND RIVERS STATE ,AND ITS STARTS FOR DECEMBER 1ST 2010.WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Hadone(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2010
[size=18pt]Which surprise? Is nothing beyond their usual christmas bonanza.[/size]
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2010
olafemi:

YEAH ITS TRUE! MTN IS COMING OUT LIVE WITH [b]30K PER SEC.(18NAIRA/MIN) TO ALL NETWORK WITH A DAILY CHARGE OF 100 NAIRA, FOR ONLY SUBSCRIBERS IN LAGOS AND RIVERS STATE ,AND ITS STARTS FOR DECEMBER 1ST 2010.WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

RIDICULOUS!!!!! arrant nonsense. . . . . . .if it dis is true, then MTN will just shooting themselves in the leg.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by twinskenny(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2010
I\ never use them for once anyway, look at glo 3g browsing super connectivity, looking at there charging rate now much much better unlike mtn that u will still need to pay 100naira access charge

screw them!!!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by TINA727: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
As i always say:[b]MTN CAME TO KILL NAIJA -GLO CAME TO HELP NAIJA AND ETISALAT CAME TO RESCUE NAIJA[/b]. THEY ALL WANT TO COPY ETISALAT TO CALL@ 25K/S, MEANWHILE INFORMATION REACHING ME NOW IS THAT ETISALAT IS PLANING FREE CALLS FROM DEC 1ST TO JAN 1ST. I BELIEVE IN ETISALAT AND KNOW THEY CAN DO IT. cool
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by engrbanky: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
I think i know what the surprise is, it was in the daily today Guardian to be precise. They have slashed the BIS fee from 5k monthly to 3k monthly. Its cheering though.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2010
engrbanky:

I think i know what the surprise is, it was in the daily today Guardian to be precise. They have slashed the BIS fee from 5k monthly to 3k monthly. Its cheering though.

CRAP!!!! angry
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Donmeca(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
. . . . . . .maybe U dey on Donmeca tariff plan.
It is ppl like U dat they 9MTN) will continue to fleece of your hard earned money.

. . . .and is it greatest impact i will eat or will gimme cheap call rates. . . . if dat great impact cannot translate to cheaper call rates, then to hell with the great impact.

@donmeca,firstly which package re u on that allows u such charges,cos ive been to allow of mtn packages and i found nuffin of such, and secondly the glo profit i use is nt just 25k/sec to glo ,but to all other network 24/7.
My mtn is now receive only and text messages and am sure with time mtn go hear am,cos etisalat isnt playing at all

@puskin & tunde300us;

my package is a kind of midway into post-paid. When their marketer came with the proposal, I was with one of the banks. he called it Bankers' special package. . .u are not billed for calls made immediately- takes an average of 15mins, so ur calls are never cut short as ur credit runs out. u recharge and check ur balance with *557, # and *558# not *555, # and *556# respectively-no network congestion. U can only recharge with N1500 even though u can receive transfers. No access fees and my intra- calls are made at 25k/sec, while inter-network calls are at about 35k/sec. . .believe me dudes.

it is a corporate account. . .u fill out a migration form and KYC is performed on the account holder. infact my sim was registered long before this hype about registration due to my migration to the package.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by maingate1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
i just hate dis people.DIS IS WHAT OBJ DID TO DIS COUNTRY.MAY CALAMITY BFALL MTN SONNER DAN EXPECTED
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Xionez(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
twinskenny:

I\ never use them for once anyway,  look at glo 3g browsing super connectivity,  looking at there charging rate now much much better unlike mtn that u will still need to pay 100naira access charge

screw them!!!
Where ar u residing, wot area?!
puskin:

CRAP!!!!  angry

Seconded
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by zenus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
Donmeca:

@puskin & tunde300us;

my package is a kind of midway into post-paid. When their marketer came with the proposal, I was with one of the banks. he called it Bankers' special package. . .u are not billed for calls made immediately- takes an average of 15mins, so your calls are never cut short as your credit runs out. u recharge and check your balance with *557, # and *558# not *555, # and *556# respectively-no network congestion. U can only recharge with N1500 even though u can receive transfers. No access fees and my intra- calls are made at 25k/sec, while inter-network calls are at about 35k/sec. . .believe me dudes.

it is a corporate account. . .u fill out a migration form and KYC is performed on the account holder. infact my sim was registered long before this hype about registration due to my migration to the package.

hmmm.
You mean that you paid N50 a day to make calls @ N35.
Interm of congestion irrespective of the package you use. Once the network is congested it affect every body.
Why don't you join the party of 25k to all network with (etisalat) or without(glo) access charge.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
What! Empaty hen don't ve any good surprise rather they are planning of hacking Naija consumers again that is why they empty hen said thank you Nigerians. That foolish and miserable network if not for Glo and Etisalat empty hen could have make calling rates difficult for naija. Empty hen we naija are no more fools our eye don open so f**k u surprise ko, surprise ni.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by tunde300us(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
U said u get to pay 35k/sec for inter call,that means you re still paying more than i do,cos all my calls re 25k/secs to calls to all network.I also dont need to recharge with 1500 to use my glo profit line which i think its the best for anyone who averages more than #200/day.

Please incase u know someone working as a management staff with MTN maybe u shld advice them to do something about their call rates,why would anyone buy a new MTN sim when even calls from MTN-MTN is more expensive than a GLO-MTN call on a GLO PROFIT line.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
Let's wait and see how they will hack us again. I no be mugu, empty hen looking for profit before xmas ha!ha!ha!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
Let's wait and see how they will hack us again. I no be mugu, empty hen looking for profit before xmas ha!ha!ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage: NCC Insists On Axing Non-compliant Subscribers Today / Etisalat To Introduce Easynet Time Plan. - Unlimited Data Plan / How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.