Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time (341 Views)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Are You A Youtuber, Share Your Video Links Here And Let's Grow Our Channels / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nastybrave2016: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2019
My brother just live stream your suicide on YouTube I bet u.. U will have more than 3 million subscribers within a day in your grave...
#badmouth
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nastybrave2016: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Brainiac12:
My brother just live stream your suicide on YouTube I bet u.. U will have more than 3 million subscribers within a day in your grave...
#badmouth
hahahah u are funny boss
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nastybrave2016: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
But it Nigeria that made shatta bundle blow nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Trust2001(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Delete your YouTube channel and create a new one when you have money
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nastybrave2016: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Trust2001:
Delete your YouTube channel and create a new one when you have money
Y
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Trust2001(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Y
So you can pay YouTube to promote your channel and you can also pay for advertisement on other media too. And with money you can create quality contents that will attract viewers to your channel
Re: Pls Am A Nairalander And A Youtuber Pls I Need Subscribers And Watch Time by Nastybrave2016: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Trust2001:

So you can pay YouTube to promote your channel and you can also pay for advertisement on other media too. And with money you can create quality contents that will attract viewers to your channel
Thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

Naruto Vs Superboy / Watch Raunchy Performance Of Wizkid & Tiwa Savage In Dubai (video) / Dog Understanding Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.