Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (14284 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Simplyleo: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
topstone4:

Seunmsg, simplyleo (liondelio) did you read this? Do you now realize how myopic you have been all these years supporting these people?

Your kids will of course curse you for preferring tribalism and religion to reason
Oga, abeg who you be na? Wetin concern me and you? Abeg the site is wide enough for everyone to make his or post, pls stop tagging me in your post.

Make your comment for anyone interested, no need tagging people up and down begging for attention. Whether my children go curse me or not, I don't know how that should be your problem. Or is it your curse?

You can now permanently reside in my mention but nothing for you again from me. Bye.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by djon78(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
RTSC2:
They want to retain the presidency for one more term and partner with the South east for an Igbo presidency after that.

The south east should take up their offer. They owe nobody any loyalty since others don't want to be honourable.

Actually they honestly understand it is the turn of South East. So if the East partner with them in 2023, its not that bad. By then someone credible would be groomed because the North guards Nigeria's presidency jealously. They only trusted Obj from the South. Gej was allowed because he could be controlled.
And whether we Southerners like it they hold the ace to Nigeria's presidency. The British, world powers somehow favours them over others. So wisdom is required here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by topstone4: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:

Oga, abeg who you be na? Wetin concern me and you? Abeg the site is wide enough for everyone to make his or post, pls stop tagging me in your post.

Make your comment for anyone interested, no need tagging people up and down begging for attention. Whether my children go curse me or not, I don't know how that should be your problem. Or is it your curse?

You can now permanently reside in my mention but nothing for you again from me. Bye.

Shebi the mods are your errand boys? Call them to ban me now.

This is an open forum and I can tag anyone I feel like tagging. Liondelio, hope you understand

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by chizzyreal: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
etrouble:

And some people put drugs into their sons stomach to go and sell in Europe and America. These same people inherited kidnapping, armed robbery, baby factory and human trafficking from their forefathers

angry
If e easy, go do am now.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by kayusely70(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
This will only hasten disintegration
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by MetaPhysical: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
If you want North to retain power click like

If you want to see Nigeria break in shambles click share

Metaphysical omo eru , tell ur ritualist god of borgu I sell ratak in Ibekuland in case of Awo's situation

Tanks

We go make it happen, dont worry...I be fireman, my hose go shoot water and put out that fire so you can cool down. grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by notoriousbabe: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Make una kuma continue until the end of the world. Upon all the ruling, the North remains the most backward in everything you can think of but number 1 in terrorism. Shameless people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Instead of having a Yoruba man as President, the North should Kwantinue!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by enewspapers(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by 9jaSteelKing7: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
What will divide this country will not be Biafra but the greed of men who know the country needed equity but insist on retaining power as if the country belongs to them alone.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by ethanduke: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na lie. One nigeria is by force.

Brotherly you are fully supported ✌️

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Rochas2023: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
It is SE turn come 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Biafrannuke: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
The north already knows Nigeria will break up soon. They'll want to oversee the preceding dialogue that will also give them the continued dominance of a Nigeria without Biafra.

mark it they will never cede power to south come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wicked man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by akayy007: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's very simple; devide the country in to geopolitical regions by then north rules on north the rest of us wants to be developed and progress but north is gulping our resources thereby dragging us back into lawness and poverty .

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Lorenzop: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Flyingngel:
Hahahahaha, Northern elements will come together when it comes to power while the South will disintegrate in many many fragments, some will even go to the extent of betraying their Southern brothers and sisters.
Rotimi Amechi comes to mind

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by danhans(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bigflamie:
The north will retain power in Nigeria till this shithole disintegrate.
It might be hard to believe but that's the bitter truth.

I belive you tell them
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by DarkJeddi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
RTSC2:
They want to retain the presidency for one more term and partner with the South east for an Igbo presidency after that.

The south east should take up their offer. They owe nobody any loyalty since others don't want to be honourable.
And if you are the South East,you would believe and trust them? shocked
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by Ronline(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
It is obvious.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by MichaelUweh(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Before the advent of this unanimous discision by the ACF and co, I have already analysed 2023 presidential election and came out with the possible framework that the North will never cede power to the south reason been that from the inception of democracy in 1999, Obj ruled for 8years + Jonathan 5yrs =13yrs Sw/SS (both from southern region of Nigeria), then Yar'adua 3yrs + Buhari 8yrs = 11yrs . Then from the calculation, the North will need one more term to balance up that of south to make it 15yrs since the believed they are the majority and own Nigeria. For the south sorry we guys lack political dexterity. Political position is an opportunity not a right of any body or region, so when you grab it use it well coz it may not come so soon as you think.The south were supposed to be very supportive of their own "Jonathan " just like the North being very supportive of Buhari irrespective of the many
flaws in his government, instead we treated gej like an alien and with all manner of disdain and envy .So North should carry go it's their time.. But b4 I rest my case, let me make this point clear that the problems of the southern region of Nigeria, be it political or economical is caused by our south west brothers...My advice to the south is" Wise up and learn to live together as brothers and shun to perish together as fools" . There's still a better future for us all......
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG by EdiskyHarry: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
I know that one day Niger delta will secede from this rubbish called Nigeria, may God punish lord lugard and the useless British government that brought us together as one country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly / Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah / Army Claims 39 Not 83 Soldiers Are Missing After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.