Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This (805 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. / For Capital Of 100000-900000 (NGN): What Business Can Start...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This by softwork01: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2019
That's is like one of the questions is see people ask everywhere.

There are so many business you can start with 30 k but starting a business is not the issue but starting a business that can give you good return and I mean good return fast.

In my opinion, a business you can start with as little as 30 k and start making good return fast is what I call smart ecom (or wholesale arbitrage).

what is smart ecom, it is simply buying super cheap at wholesale and selling online for a good profit. There are so many places to get products cheap in Nigeria, almost at same price if you import.

why is it better than mini importation(for newbies)?
With this method you do not need to wait for 2 weeks before you get your goods.
you can start making money in the next 24 hours
You won't waste money in cases where the product of choice is not selling unlike when you import.

what you need.
Ability to spot fast moving profit
How to run profitable Instagram and Facebook ads

the process
spot a product with a good profit margin
run test on Facebook to confirm if the market is there.
Make sales, then get few of the products from the cheap source.
fulfill the order (delivery)
profit, rinse and repeat.

case study
You can get a phone magnifier in Nigeria for 1 k and the product is being sold as I type this for more than 7k. You do think you can get one person to buy a day? if yes, do the math.
You can easily make 6 figures with this method in a month starting with 30 k, I'm a living proof.
Now you have it, get to work.

If you want to learn more, contact in profile (not free o, but a small).
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This by Ezeromeoil01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ode see you 30k for dis period shoo olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin
softwork01:

There are so many business you can start with 30 k but starting a business is not the issue but starting a business that can give you good return and I mean good return fast.

In my opinion, a business you can start with as little as 30 k and start making good return fast is what I call smart ecom (or wholesale arbitrage).

what is smart ecom, it is simply buying super cheap at wholesale and selling online for a good profit. There are so many places to get products cheap in Nigeria, almost at same price if you import.

You won't waste money in cases where the product of choice is not selling unlike when you import.

what you need.

the process

case study
You can get a phone magnifier in Nigeria for 1 k and the product is being sold as I type this for more than 7k. You do think you can get one person to buy a day? if yes, do the math.
You can easily make 6 figures with this method in a month starting with 30 k, I'm a living proof.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This by softwork01: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
what are you saying?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This by gpatern: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Since you want us to make money fast without waiting for 2 weeks on mini importation. save us the time to get the neccessary information with arbitrage also by providing us with ur direct phone line so we can ask you quickly questions that will fast the whole process instead of waiting for you to respond on nairaland seems like forever ?

softwork01:

what you need.

the process

case study

Re: What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This by softwork01: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hmmm, he can write. So you write that long but you can not check profile to even see if there is a contact there. I hail
gpatern:
Since you want us to make money fast without waiting for 2 weeks on mini importation. save us the time to get the neccessary information with arbitrage also by providing us with ur direct phone line so we can ask you quickly questions that will fast the whole process instead of waiting for you to respond on nairaland seems like forever ?

(1) (Reply)

Call Now To Hire Trucks In Ota, Ogun State To Any Part Of Nigeria / Rilt Solutions Consulting / Coal Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.