Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance (33980 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / NFF Retains Rohr, to be sent on refresher course at FC Bayern - Pinnick / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Patriotism
[/s]
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Piloeternity(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Kalapizim:
Conceded 15 goals in 20 apperances shocked

Is coutuious his mentor grin
between is that suppose to be a good record?
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Mazigabriel(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is a patriotic nigerian unlike tammy abraham
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Minjim: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
15 appearances and conceded 20 goals

Apeere ree o!

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by CloudResident(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

Most time when a keeper maintains several clean sheets its down to tight defence.
Many would agree that Dani Alves wasn't the best of keepers bit the likes of Charles Puyol and co shielded him well.But look at De gea who is world class currently being over exposed!

My take is the guy wants to play for his country.
Why not support him and give him a try.
Remember we list so many sportsmen to not giving them a chance...

1 Like

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Ochuksbaba(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
15 appearances 20 goals conceded that's a low budget Akpeyi Akpereh daaamnn

1 Like

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Ochuksbaba(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
15 appearances 20 goals conceded that's a low budget Akpeyi Akpereh daaamnn
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Zhezhi: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
post=82867395:
[s]Just give him a chance to prove himself Mr Rohr....atleast in a friendly match.

Thanks in advance gaffer![/s]
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by nauto100: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oga Rohr reason with him
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by adenigga(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

No, it's the other way round - Conceded 20 goals in 15 Appearances.

Like you said, I agreed with you, Courtouis might be his mentor true true!
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by onadana: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Teewhy2:
Don't tell me everyone playing abroad is better than players in the Nigeria professional league. How can someone who hasn't start a match this season and conceded 20 goals in 15 matches want to be Nigeria national team goal keeper.

I just tire.
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by lookingfly: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Even though i don't know this guy, I just feel he better than akpeyi and ezenwa
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by jayboy007(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Roar should give him a chance against Brazil and watch him concede 6 or more goals in a single game angry

1 Like

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by ChiefSweetus: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

grin grin grin grin
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

It’s actually conceded 20 goals in 15 appearances. Much worse
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by SuperKlean(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

20 goals in 15 appearances
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by horlique(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
20 goals in 15 appearances is not a terrible record ..
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Kooldon(f): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Now that he is begging for a trial, una will overlook him abi?
What message are we sending others that considering to switch over?

1 Like

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by balraf(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
he who has head doesn't have a cap to put on,and he who has a cap doesn't have head reminds me of Tammy Abraham
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by virud: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Teewhy2:
Don't tell me everyone playing abroad is better than players in the Nigeria professional league. How can someone who hasn't start a match this season and conceded 20 goals in 15 matches want to be Nigeria national team goal keeper.

What you call 'professional' is quite amateurish.
Nothing professional about the NPFL.
Is it the management of the clubs or players?
Discipline of clubs, players and coaching crew?
Matches are postponed indiscriminately without due consultation or info.
Marketing or popularity of the league and players?
There's nothing to write home about!
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by KarlJr19(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dpharisee:
I like his confidence and belief on himself, that's the first step to achieving greatness
grin grin grin grin
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by funmijoyb(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

What's your prove of that? You're a liar
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by mercyviv(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
After all said and done, my own is the 23years he "calls" himself. Not until we start to know the real age of our athletes in order to ascertain when they've overuse their usefulness, we'll still be perpetuating the grave mistakes of the past!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
The coach should give him a chance to prove himself.
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Airtimex(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
But his profile says he is from Niger
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Kalapizim(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
funmijoyb:

What's your prove of that? You're a liar
Didn't you read the content of the story ? its even 20 goals in 15 appearances sef

1 Like

Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by funmijoyb(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
Didn't you read the content of the story ? its even 20 goals in 15 appearances sef
Thanks
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Kalapizim(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
sylve11:

lol
cuntois don suffer............... grin cool
haha our Belgian apere grin
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by Kalapizim(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
funmijoyb:
Thanks
oya apologize for calling me a lair.
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by funmijoyb(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:
oya apologize for calling me a lair.
Sorry
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by muskymines: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Give him a chance he’ll be better of that basket called apkeyi...
Re: David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance by foreshore(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kalapizim:

Did You attend a school at all? His name is Courtois and not the rubbish you spelt there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Are The Top Goal Scorers In The EPL / Reaction Of Rangers International After Conceding A Late Goal Against 3SC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.