Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) (466 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / The Purge The Viper And The Rat. A Nairalander's Review. / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) by mujjybar(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
M.I Abaga The Viper Vector Diss: The hit is on. After staying mute for a while, M.I Abaga finally replies Vector, with this brand new diss track titled “The Viper”. No much talks, just hit the download button and share your views.

Download & Listen below: https://jamloaded.com.ng/m-i-abaga-the-viper-vector-diss/
Re: M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) by Upton: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Badt
Re: M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) by Badmod: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
I saw it coming though...
Viper don turn Asun.
RIP vector,we love you but God love you most.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) by 1beat(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
See pride !!!! VEC water don full cup
I don't know what vector will say to dis
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga – The Viper (vector Diss) by Erums(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2019
1beat:
See pride !!!! VEC water don full cup
I don't know what vector will say to dis
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers

He included CDQ (see the que)

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rexxie Ft Tclassic - Keep Your Kpali / Download MP3: Flavour Ft Chidinma - NKEM (acoustic) / Remilekun Standard _ Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.