Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

MC Oluomo Endorses Mike For Bbnaija 2019 Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Endorses Mike For Bbnaija 2019 Winner (352 Views)

COVID-19: Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Cubana Club Operations / Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Endorses Mike For Bbnaija 2019 Winner by Destinyokpala(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
The Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, has endorsed Mike Edward, one of the finalists, to be the winner of the Big Brother Naija 2019 winner. MC Oluomo, who shared a video online by Edward’s team, expressed his support for the BBNaija housemate with the contestant’s wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, standing all smiles beside him. The NURTW boss, holding a T-shirt on which Edward’s face was emblazoned, said, “Please, vote for Mike. My people everywhere, I beg you in the name of God. You know the reason I like Mike is that he sang about me. “He even sang, ‘MC I go go Oshodi for your case. I go tell MC Oluomo. I go report all of them.’ ”My people, please, for God’s sake, help me vote for Mike o. He’s my friend o.“Please, for God’s sake, I know Mike from the UK and this is his wife from the UK. She has come to meet me in Nigeria. Please, vote for Mike. Thank you, God bless you all.”

Source: https://www.insidenaijastory.com.ng/2019/10/mc-oluomo-endorses-mike-for-bbnaija.html?m=1

Re: MC Oluomo Endorses Mike For Bbnaija 2019 Winner by LUGBE: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

New Deal Alert - Teebillz Brags As Tacha Signs New Endorsement Deal / Teni Wins Best Vocal Performance And Record Of The Year At The Headies Awards / Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.