Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson (903 Views)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson by AmeboBook: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigeria Entertainment News: Liz Benson Doesn’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral

If you watched Nigerian TV series Fortunes, then you must be quite familiar with the all powerful Mrs. Agnes Johnson in the soap. That role was perfectly executed by Liz Benson. However, she taken a chill in movies and quite frankly, though she loves her fans, the actress has shifted to pastoral work and has no regrets in her new assignment.

Liz Benson was guest at Mercy's Menu and she spoke to Mercy Johnson.

You can watch the clip using the link below.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-dont-regret-leaving-movies-for-pastoral-liz-benson-tells-mercy-johnson-58493.html

Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson by OluwasureGig: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
thank God you left ma. just like Tottenham, our movie industry has casted. oloshos be posing as actresses in that industry right nowundecided
Re: I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Awwwww there's never a moment of regret in doing our Father's assignment...
Read my signature

(1) (Reply)

See How Ghanaian Fashionista Nana Akuaaddo Attended Glitz Of Africa Fashion Week / Ghanaian Singer,fantana Flashes Her Sanitary Pad While Performing On Stage(video / “I Wanna Party With Every Marlian In The World, Where Do I come?”_ Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.