Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo (69417 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Happened: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Liz Benson-Emeya and her husband, Bishop Great Emeya, were pictured at a church programme in Warri, Delta state on Monday , August 10.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/lovely-photo-of-actress-liz-benson-and-her-husband.html

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Afamsi: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Android generation will be like

" Who is Liz Benson?"

476 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Liz benson those days

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Generalwoodz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
She's an ageless Amazon

294 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by youngblaq: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lizzy with the sauce. Pretty woman.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Afamsi:
" Who is Liz Benson"
Who is Liz Benson?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Queenplum:
Who is Liz Benson?
Na dem
Android generation grin

301 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chaiii
Liz Benson of those years.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by bjprodint1: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Afamsi:
" Who is Liz Benson"
Old land phone and v.c.d owners(insert disk 2 crooners)will b like `ageless beauty'

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by TheEnygma(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's an ageless Amazon
I swear this woman is ageless..... I can still remember watching her movies when I was like 5-6 years old and she still looks the same way she did then.

Maybe she's related to wonder woman gringringrin

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by TheEnygma(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
Old land phone and v.c.d owners(insert disk 2 crooners)will b like `ageless beauty'
insert disk 2 .... See wetin you just remind me gringringrin

Indomie/Android generation won't know what I'm talking about.

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by bjprodint1: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheEnygma:

insert disk 2 .... See wetin you just remind me gringringrin

Indomie/Android generation won't know what I'm talking about.
Girls and boys don dey old o

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by bjprodint1: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's an ageless Amazon
Spoted(na dem dey insert disk 2).lol

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Stone03: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Happened:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Liz Benson-Emeya and her husband, Bishop Great Emeya, were pictured at a church programme in Warri, Delta state on Monday , August 10.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/lovely-photo-of-actress-liz-benson-and-her-husband.html

cc; lalasticlala

One actress that progresses well. Enjoy your life Ma

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by EmmySparky(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Diamond ring with teju baby face...that movie that year was fvcking scary

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Afamsi: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
lol

2 Likes

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Generalwoodz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
Spoted(na dem dey insert disk 2).lol
nah grin I no too old.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Depressed101: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Afamsi:
" Who is Liz Benson"
i fantasize this woman so much, that time.. Damn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by bjprodint1: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
nah grin I no too old.
I hear you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Generalwoodz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
I hear you
you're an hungry man indomie generation right?
Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by bjprodint1: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:
you're an hungry man indomie generation right?
No,i be radio casset player(those casset wey dem they use biro rewind the tape gently make e no coil)generation

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Liz benson smiley great actors of our childhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Liz Benson, timeless beauty!

7 Likes

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by elonmuskbaby: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Chaiii
Liz Benson of those years.
the woman is really timeless and elegant.

Na her generation dey Make commonsenical movies wey get value,depth and meaning.now the movies these new generation of Nollywood millennials are churning out...smh.apology lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the woman is really timeless and elegant.

Na her generation dey Make commonsenical movies wey get value,depth and meaning.now the movies these new generation of Nollywood millennials are churning out...smh.apology lipsrsealed

All these today “actresses “ na olosho dem be grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Xscape047: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by cardoctor(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Still looking cute
Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by BKayy: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Legendary?
Who knows her?

Did she act Isakaba?
Was she the mother of Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedieze in Aki and Pawpaw?
Was she in Living in Bondage?
Was she in Igodo?
Was she in Ijele?
Was she in Things fall Apart?
Was she anywhere near the Battle of Muzanga?

Then what makes her legendary?
Re: Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo by Timoleon(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Still beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.