Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! (518 Views)

Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? / Could This Be The True Meaning Of 'NIGERIA'? A White Man Explains / Disowning Your Nigerian Son Because He Chose To Marry An American Caucasian Woma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by nlPoster: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's very important, no Nigerian woman wants to be married without a white wedding, my opinion.
Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by SmellingAnus(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
nairalandposter:
It's very important, no Nigerian woman wants to be married without a white wedding, my opinion.
you mean they prefer to be baby mamas instead grin
Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by nlPoster: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
you mean they prefer to be baby mamas instead grin

For those Nigerian couples who are married, if you skipped the white wedding, do it now.

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by daddytime(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
I hope you will also tell the whites to make sure they do their African/Nigerian traditional weddings too.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by nlPoster: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
daddytime:
I hope you will also tell the whites to make sure they do their African/Nigerian traditional weddings too.

Nonsense

This is for Nigerian couples who did not have a white wedding.
Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by jaymichael(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wetin this one don drink or smoke now? angry

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by nlPoster: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
jaymichael:
Wetin I don drink or smoke now? angry

Don't be stingy! Just do the white wedding. angry
Re: If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! by nlPoster: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Even if your wife says she does not want a white wedding, at least offer, and let her think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) / Superiority Between The Alafin And The Ooni, Fact Of The Matter / Why Scorpios Act The Way They Do - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.