Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? (514 Views)

Moissanite Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands / Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / If You Did Not Do A White Wedding With Your Nigerian Wife Do It Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by jayjay5oxide(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Greetings,
Fellow nairalanders, I need opinion from an experience Married or event planner here!

Can 2M comfortably and confidently run a successful marriage ceremony with white wedding and reception?

Family settlement alone with bride price and food items for the traditional marriage is BTW 800k-860k

Expected persons in the TM is between 250-300

And white wedding within 200 plus!

Any expert here in this area can advise?
Re: Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Use am open another business join the one you have, thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by saintkeppy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
jayjay5oxide:
Greetings,
Fellow nairalanders, I need opinion from an experience Married or event planner here!

Can 2M comfortably and confidently run a successful marriage ceremony with white wedding and reception?

Family settlement alone with bride price and food items for the traditional marriage is BTW 800k-860k

To cut cost, if you run it same day better, if different days, it might not take you, things&other services are expensive now.

2 Likes

Re: Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by jayjay5oxide(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Okay!
Re: Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by Greatzeus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
jayjay5oxide:
Greetings,

It depends on you completely. Hope you know how much teachers earn in Nigeria,yet they get married,why? They have no choice than to use the little they have the best way possible.
If you have 100m to waste on TM and wedding, please do,if what you have is just a million please it will do,it all depends on you,that's a fact.
Re: Can 2million Run TM And Wedding With Reception?? by Templee333(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
jayjay5oxide:
Greetings,

If i had that ammount of money, I'd use it to run a profitable business than buy a woman to come & insult me. (Expert advice)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Of Traditions In Africa Has Hampered Our Developement / MUSICBUSINESS 101: Master Your Art: Become A Professional Musician/artiste / Colombian Artist Ladyzunga Cyborg Changes Her Name To ABCDEFG HIJKLMN OPQRST....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.