Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Best Volatility Indices Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Volatility Indices Strategy (2241 Views)

Sniper Forex And Synthetic Indices Strategy For Free / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello guyz, i am new member here, and i want to bring to your finger tips Volatility Indices Strategy that works 100%. Strategy that many gurus out there are selling for $100.

i have been out there looking for ways to make money trading for months now, amd trust me i've had my own share of the dark side of Trading. its not good at all.
learning to trade on your own is almost an impossible task, because there are tons of articles, videos and classes out there, not only that it's expensive and time consuming.

For you to learn Trading, you will need q mentor, someone to put you through, and i mean an experienced person who has been benefiting from trading. Unfortunately, these guys aren't cheap to get, they charge you a whole lot, how will someone wanting to make money get to pay such huge amount of money? they aren't making it easier for us the low income earners, students, corpers..etc to learn what they've learnt so as to start making money like them.

there is only one person i knw who have had many years of experience in forex trading, and he has a strategy that works perfectly well 99.99% profit rate if you follow the rules of the strategy, he is even registered with CAC. but its expensive, he charges $100 for his strategy.

so i thought to myself, there are many people out there who needs this knowledge, so as they can be making money to pay their bills, fend for their self, children, wives, siblings and be even free from their bosses at work. even if they are willing to pay and learn they don't have that much money to pay, even if they do, there are bills waiting for them, school fees, feeding... etc so many expenses to be made.

so i said why not pay for the strategy, learn everything there is to learn in it, master it and give it out to these people For as low as N5,000

Even if you are new to forex, i have videos that will teach you all that's needed to knw befor trading.

Find my number below and contact me Whatsapp Only

0 8 1 4 7 6 1 0 4 7 4

Or join my WhatsApp Group

https://chat.whatsapp***com/KIHUQ6QygHE2E7qsWeXc1A

Copy and Replace the "***" with 'dot' and paste in ur browser
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by megafaraday(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Following
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by showafrica(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Volatility is scam, computer runs it and avoid traffic. The aim of the computer is to make money for the company. So if you are lucky to be where there is less traffic you win that moment.

1 Like

Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
showafrica:
Volatility is scam, computer runs it and avoid traffic. The aim of the computer is to make money for the company. So if you are lucky to be where there is less traffic you win that moment.

It is not a scam, if you have the strategy i am talking about, trust me you'll make profit.

Those who are interested should find my contact in the signature.
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Join the WhatsApp group here we'll start on the 10th of October, 2019 don't miss it

Drop your number to be added to the group!
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
showafrica:
Shay u also read the part that they said the computer was programmed to generate random numbers based on the traders action with machine learning and artificial intelligence..

It was made to mimic the financial markets.... It's totally independent of the brokers.. that is they don't influence it...
Am sure u didn't read that part..... Or u just have trust issues...

For nairaland everything na scam.... Forex... Binary.... Volatility.... Crypto currency.... Stocks...

I don tire to explain to una
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by showafrica(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
thariodamaniac:

Shay u also read the part that they said the computer was programmed to generate random numbers based on the traders action with machine learning and artificial intelligence..

It was made to mimic the financial markets.... It's totally independent of the brokers.. that is they don't influence it...
Am sure u didn't read that part..... Or u just have trust issues...

For nairaland everything na scam.... Forex... Binary.... Volatility.... Crypto currency.... Stocks...

I don tire to explain to una

You cannot make consistent profit from volatility index, the best bet is hit and run. Forex is the only natural game, volatility is lotto.
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
showafrica:

You cannot make consistent profit from volatility index, the best bet is hit and run. Forex is the only natural game, volatility is lotto.
What u said is the same thing people who don't like forex trading will say about forex....
There is nothing like lotto here... Volatility indices charts are almost like crypto currency charts only with lesser wicks...

1 Like

Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by showafrica(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
thariodamaniac:

What u said is the same thing people who don't like forex trading will say about forex....
There is nothing like lotto here... Volatility indices charts are almost like crypto currency charts only with lesser wicks...

I know what I am saying, Forex is the only real thing. Volatility is AI that makes profit for the company. Gives little to stakers and take the big share all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by kenrish: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
09036016162 pls add me
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by omakay(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2019

Add Me...
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by ibukanwa(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by dungas30(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
showafrica:

I know what I am saying, Forex is the only real thing. Volatility is AI that makes profit for the company. Gives little to stakers and take the big share all the time.

Oga this strategy works for Forex currency pairs too, with this strategy..you can never go wrong if you follow the rules guiding it.

It is one of the best strategy in the history of forex!!
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Anyone who viewed this post and ignore it has just missed a Gold Mine!

The strategy is tested and trusted! Its worth $100 and over 100 hrs of practice and perfection.

We are commencing on Thursday, time will be announced in the group.

We will treat the following:
Creating a volatility Indices acct.(Demo and Real)
Creating a Metatrader Account
Creating Luno acct.
Videos on how to trade Volatility with MT5
Terminologies and meanings of trading features
Introduction to the Strategy
Complete Setup of the strategy
Indicators used and their functions
Conditions for buying and selling
When to Take Profit (TP).
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Superridzy16(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by KahyePubg: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please add

Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by feranmi2019: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
07031250061 pls add me
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Asuito7(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Got it
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by walemil: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please add me: 08034285715
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by OLORIPAPA: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Add 08033543480
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Join the group chat here:

https://chat. whatsapp. com/CGRc7MYvtuqCgHNY3TnnbL

Copy and paste to your browser and remove the spaces
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by kingnl: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Add 08037158373
The whatsap link is not working
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Lekan1o1: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2019
How far
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by Heroclitus(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
U
Re: Best Volatility Indices Strategy by omooloye: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market 27th August, 2023 / Immigration To Greneda And Canada / Ufun/utoken........the Best Investment For 2015 And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.