Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Immigration To Greneda And Canada - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Immigration To Greneda And Canada (2186 Views)

USA And CANADA Number Available For Whatsapp / Get Your US And Canada Number, Paid VPN Login, Bulk Btc Purchase,skrill,neteller / Get Admission Loan To School In US And Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration To Greneda And Canada by chimaria(f): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Are in you interested in going to Canada or Greneda through investment..kindly contact me for further discussion and affordable rate.09159290596. we lead you all the way
Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by kachdviruz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
You look like scamaria

3 Likes

Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by chimaria(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
[Am not dear.i work with Optiva consulting and that's what we are into. You can also schedule a meeting with me and I will honor it.quote author=kachdviruz post=97356716]You look like scamaria[/quote]
Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by chimaria(f): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Investment immigration the sure way to preserve your wealth

Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by Kaymus(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Na Dangote and other wealthy Nigerians go fit do this kind of investment o! The money involved is too much abeg!
Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by chimaria(f): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Invest for the future, investment for your children. Preserve your wealth

Re: Immigration To Greneda And Canada by chimaria(f): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Hiii fam,

Are you looking for a long time investment,

Then look no we further because we at Optiva Capital can make that dream come true

Here is a rundown of what we do and the benefits.

we are basically into Immigration by Investment for people who would consider having an investment or business outside Nigeria and which of course automatically makes you a citizen of same country. We do for Canada, Grenada, US and Europe.

Is of utmost benefit to you because

1) you have better returns of your investment in five(5)years considering the rise in dollars, so for me instead of having my money seated in any of the Nigerian bank with little returns why not invest abroad which might give you tripple amount the investment value.

2) you have access to 143 countries Visa free with either a Canadian, Greneda passport.

3) better access to health facilities

4) less amount for tuition payment to any school of your choice compared to what an international student would pay.( it can also be for your children because the Visa is for your whole family).

Feel free to ask more on 09159290596

Have a blessed day

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Free Mining Of Monero With Your Browser / I Have Finally Nailed MMM / Get A Brand New Car this year With a one time investment of 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.