Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Something Of My Own Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Of My Own Opinion (138 Views)

Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Of My Own Opinion by ochibuogwu5: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with You,
Blessed are you among women,
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb; Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Yes, we have our own issues to straighten up as Roman Catholics however it still remains a *privilege* to born into *Roman Catholicism*
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 7 October 2019 / Sovereign Grace / Seeds Of Destiny 16 October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.