Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) (672 Views)

Counter Thread: Igbo Dominated Goodluck Jonathan's Government / I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
I saw a thread created by one man from SW masquerading himself as an Igbo being mischievous by limiting Igbos to SE ..

For the purpose of records.. Igbo land is a nation, SE is a geo political zone which is part of Igbo Land.. Anybody that says otherwise is an Impostor..

No Igbo man dead or alive will limit Igbo land to SE like Sempele Did..

Ohaneze has produced Presidents from SE and SS extraction..

Those that want to Balkanize Igbo land should put more effort in uniting their kinsmen who are divided along religious line... (All Thanks to MURIC.)

Our uniformity in religion and culture have attracted a lot of envy to them hence their mischievous thread on this forum.

Here is the link to the useless thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5454146/igbos-akwaibom-lessons-learned

Sign....
Chief Mrs OilPussy

Immhotep lzza Izza

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by Generalnomercy: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
The guy who created the thread is a Yoruba and I have his full details now.
I the bid to get presidency by 2023, yorubas will do everything to divide the South East and South South...

They are very treacherous, manipulators and mischievous entities....

Any South South person that falls for the antics of the yorubas now is the greatest full of this century.

4 Likes

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by Charleys: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
I'm going to go out and create a thread to see if this works.

Watch my next thread coming soon.
grin grin

This experiment must work.

1 Like

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:
I the bid to get presidency by 2023, yorubas will do everything to divide the South East and South South...

Any South South person that falls for the antics of the yorubas now is the greatest full of this century.
When will you people stop mentioning Yorubas

When?

Yorubas that you people claim don't travel now know how to type in ibibio that is not even available on google translate

Nawa oh

3 Likes

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:

I knew he's an Impostor..

He knows that many SS Igbos who are on this firum and majority SS minorities are keeping afonjaz where they belong, out of his mischievousness, he deliberately did what he did..
No Igbo man will ever limit Igbo land to SE.

As for the bolded, they are only chasing shadow on Nairaland..
If they can't divide NE and NW which is opposite each other (Especially during elections period), how can that division be very successful in SE and SS ?

A good student of geography should look at the map of SE and see how its in the middle of SS...

As for the presidency.. I thought by now they must have learnt their lesson from Abiola and Awolowo',s predicament.. They should repeat the mistake, but they should not expect to have different result..

1 Like

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by funmijoyb(f): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Afonjas will get d presidency for sure igbo cannot stop them.
...Akwaibom and Bayelsa not part of biafra
the native don't speak just like the Yoruba said Lagos is not a no man's land and there sud be no eze Ndigbo in d south west
Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by shadrama(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
oboy the truth is bitter bt it must be told. what that guy said is nothing but the ugly truth. the south south pple will never want to be allies with the igbos. am from the east and i stay in the south south region, my guy, this ppl hate the igbos with passion. they hate the igbos as if the igbos did something wrong to them. immediately they hear the name igbo, they will sharp their knifes like they have seen the devil him self.
if i have my way to talk to the igbos, i will simply let them know that they are alone. the only thing the igbo nation should concentrate on is how to improve, so that those that is looking down on them will finally look up to them.

1 Like

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by oilPUSSY(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
shadrama:
oboy the truth is bitter bt it must be told. what that guy said is nothing but the ugly truth. the south south pple will never want to be allies with the igbos. am from the east and i stay in the south south region, my guy, this ppl hate the igbos with passion. they hate the igbos as if the igbos did something wrong to them. immediately they hear the name igbo, they will sharp their knifes like they have seen the devil him self.
if i have my way to talk to the igbos, i will simply let them know that they are alone. the only thing the igbo nation should concentrate on is how to improve, so that those that is looking down on them will finally look up to them.

Where is Sowore ?

Oh, I forgot you started calling him an Ijaw man the day he was arrested

1 Like

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:
I saw a thread created by one man from SW masquerading himself as an Igbo being mischievous by limiting Igbos to SE ..

For the purpose of records.. Igbo land is a nation, SE is a geo political zone which is part of Igbo Land.. Anybody that says otherwise is an Impostor..

No Igbo man dead or alive will limit Igbo land to SE like Sempele Did..

Ohaneze has produced Presidents from SE and SS extraction..

Those that want to Balkanize Igbo land should put more effort in uniting their kinsmen who are divided along religious line... (All Thanks to MURIC.)

Our uniformity in religion and culture have attracted a lot of envy to them hence their mischievous thread on this forum.

Here is the link to the useless thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5454146/igbos-akwaibom-lessons-learned

Sign....
Chief Mrs OilPussy

Immhotep lzza Izaa
South-south Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) by shadrama(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Where is Sowore ?

Oh, I forgot you started calling him an Ijaw man the day he was arrested
waitin concern me concern that fawk head. pady me hate politicians, because all this rift in this country is because of them. Efcc should also do me the favor and arrest all the politicians, infact kill of them.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Give Verdict On The Case Between PDP And APC / BREAKING: MTN Files 9,100-page Document To Prove N3bn Suit Against Malami / Ekiti: Anxiety As Appeal Court Delivers Judgement On Adeyeye, Olujimi's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.