Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations (22726 Views)

2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
And Atiku with all his uncountable SANs couldn't convince just one of the five judges at the tribunal that the election was rigged! just one!

How is atiku supposed to prove anything from a military coup dat was disguised as an election. U zombies have no redemption

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2019
So what should he do ooo??

Dis APC sef..i.s there no learned head in their midst ni
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Kenturkey048(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
The [s]ogogoro master does not know anything than to blame other people for his miserable 6 years of calamities.

How did Boko Haram got so strong under his watch - He blamed the northerners!

On nine months ASUU strike - he blamed Tinubu!

Fuel scarcity every year - he blamed it on conspiracy against his government!

Failure to rescue Chibok girls - he blamed it on gays!

Why was he voted out - he blamed it on Obama!!

The only thing the ineffectual buffoon know how to do is to drink to stupor and approve billions of dollars for thieves to go and share!!![/s]!
kaii naija ,,which way..all what you've written should be directed to your boss...
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Osobi32(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Some Nigerians will never understand what's going on, the western governments always want to control the Nigerian government that's why the will want to install anyone who agrees with them. Everything that went wrong during GEJ's regime the British is aware of it. Have anyone wondered why they hate Mugabe? The man understood them and avoided that will make him seek their help. Nigerians are yet to understand that buhari did not come to help Nigeria out of any situation the man came for revenge. As for anyone believing Cameron u will be amazed to know that the entire Britain knows him as a habitual lair and a crook. For everyone supporting this government blindly I pray God helps u to understand what's really going on. Happy Sunday .

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Dunce Apc talking.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Kenturkey048(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Sonfethopia:

U r right tho but buhari is worse
thank you..for telling them the reality on ground..
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Commentor: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Teacher1776:

You are typing this rubbish here due to the anonymity provided thru this forum.
Well, I pity you cos you are also a victim of this satanic government. In those days the educated and intellectual class chart out the way to the government. But what do we have today? They have been gagged to the point that they condescend to be praise singers to the same class of people who scorn their intellectually reducing them to mere beggars in a kingdom they are endowed to preside over.

But you are different right?
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2019
skypper:
The ruling All Progress Congress (APC) has backed former British prime minister who accused former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan, of refusing help, when 274 schoolgirls were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Chibok, Borno state back in 2014.

The APC also said that there is a consensus that the PDP elevated corruption in the country to a national culture. Going further, the APC said Jonathan should explain to the families of those whose children were kidnapped why he did not do anything for two weeks after the kidnapping incident occurred

Source: https://thickmatch.com/dont-defend-camerons-allegations-apc-tells-jonathan/
lol eventuarrrry
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2019
JSnw:
Jonathan is just plain stupid and naive shocked
JSnw is wise and brilliant without accolades...
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Adrian98(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Apc shut up and fix your own errors
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by mercyviv(f): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Jonathan should hide his face in shame, we know karma will haunt him for his maladministration. Lying to cover up the obvious is a big shame. Someone who didn't believe initially that those girls were actually kidnapped, a sitting president who decided to talk to the state governor after ten days of the event while still believing it was a charade to give his administration a bad name. While a security meeting of stakeholders were called, the wife of the president was the one who turned up to question representatives, and the moment her crocodile tears and unprecedented grammatical malapropisms and errors became an international issue, she swore the girls will never be reunited with their families; over her dead body!

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by brainhgeek(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2019
skypper:
The ruling All Progress Congress (APC) has backed former British prime minister who accused former Nigeria president, Goodluck Jonathan, of refusing help, when 274 schoolgirls were kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in Chibok, Borno state back in 2014.

The APC also said that there is a consensus that the PDP elevated corruption in the country to a national culture. Going further, the APC said Jonathan should explain to the families of those whose children were kidnapped why he did not do anything for two weeks after the kidnapping incident occurred

Source: https://thickmatch.com/dont-defend-camerons-allegations-apc-tells-jonathan/

Dear APC,
The same judge set against Jonathan has been set against you on the day you exit your seat of power.
The same nation that accused Jonathan of the negligence to Chibok girls' plight shall accuse you of Leah Shaibu and your defence shall be your torment and shame.
For Leah's sake, I will not keep quiet and for the sake of justice I will cry aloud until your judgement comes and no stone is left upon another stone at the APC house.
Behold, I stand neither for APC nor PDP, for both parties are evils which have besieged this land. The unholy marriage of cross-carpeting between erring members and the 'decamp and be forgiven' tyranny between you qualify both parties for whatever judgement you receive on this planet and the after life.
Behold, your judge is compiling your judgement.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by BOBAN2710: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Racoon:
Shameless idiots! So Jonathan should not defend himself in this midst of bare falsehood? Any wonder lies, deceit, falsehood and reversed psychology propaganda are the characteristic trademarks of these coven of satanic fiends?

The APC have so much played senseless & needless political propaganda with this BH issue yet the war have never been won nor does the retired quota system general have an iota of solution to the self-inflicted BH menace/carnage/ blood letting.

The mystery surrounding the alleged Chibok girls kidnap will be fully unravelled and karma will continue to punish all the local, national as well as international collaborators.

However, the Dapchi school girls kidnap as well as as many other atrocities being committed by the BH under the APC government including the ongoing senseless decimation of the Nigerian military & failure to buy weapons despite the $1B counter-insurgency funds are signs of a failed government.
mr racoon just dey yarn nonsense ds early morning'big grammar wtout makin any sense.
racoon'oya tell d wotld dat mr CAMERON is apc member.
idiot!

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Fashdeejay(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:

What if the Chibok incident was a ruse by the Jonathan government to implicate APC ?

We can't put it past Evil PDP to carry out such dastardly acts.

Yeah they are all evil in their own way, but how would they have benefited from a Chibok kidnap ruse? Please explain
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Racoon:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-liar-jonathan-replies-former-uk-pm-david-cameron-over-chibok-girls/

Can the totality of the APC goverment and their mummified zombies ever give such a robust response to damaging allegations of this nature without plagiarizing something?

I expected this, obviously you cannot comprehend the post, take heart bro
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by thinksense: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2019
I still d talk Na GEJ put us in this mess.
I knew children of anger would not agree but it's true.
hate me abuse me but u can't cover d truth
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by kabe1: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Former President Jonathan gave Cameron a very robust response.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Cherez: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2019
skypper:

Honestly, I strongly agree with APC on this one; GEJ should have been seriously sued for this crime.
However, the APC should face same suit on Dapchi girls.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by ServantsOfTruth: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2019
If APC is against Goodluck Jonathan that means that they are all Homosexuals

Yes

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by donprinyo(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Blame game party. Jonathan was far a beta president dan all of una combined
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by donprinyo(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Cherez:

Honestly, I strongly agree with APC on this one; GEJ should have been seriously sued for this crime.
However, the APC should face same suit on Dapchi girls.
Sue kill u dere. Where is una so called technical defeat? Always looking for who to blame. Lazy people
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by onadana: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great advice from APC.
The truth is, the more GEJ talks, the more the ineffective buffonistic part of him becomes more apparent.

The truth be told.
GEJ wasn't very keen on foreign assistance because of two major reasons.

1). He wasn't certain if the Chibok abduction was just another propaganda from the opposition. He didn't want to go on a wild goose chase. This accounts for why a rescue mission wasn't immediately ordered despite being aware of the supposed kidnap for over 10 days.

2). His administration believed the Western powers were against him and didn't want him reelected. Accepting any assistance from them or even asking for aid would have made him appear weak.
The Western leaders knew he was having an ego-crisis and that was why when he decided to call on them, they ignored him.

GEJ was a weak, indecisive leader who just wanted to please the unpleasables when he had the masses to please.

I'd never understand why he signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill fully knowing it will be stifling the rights of the uncountable closeted gay masses in his country.

Cameron was partly right when he said his appointments of Generals were based on political considerations because it is no secret that even his ADC was handpicked by a former first lady.

Most importantly; he was a leader who never understood what the word Y.O.L.O means.

He blew his opportunity and posterity will never treat his memory kindly.
If he was a relative of mine, I'd still be spitting in his face.

No doubt, the GEJ administration was paradise compared to this present administration but he will forever receive the blames for being foolish enough to under-utilize his power of incumbency by handing over to a directionless government.

God bless you GEJ.

Jonathan was a disaster who ought to be banished to the far North. He solely placed us to where we find our selves today.He is a disgrace.
Nigeria misses you.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great advice from APC.
The truth is, the more GEJ talks, the more the ineffective buffonistic part of him becomes more apparent.

The truth be told.

1). He wasn't certain if the Chibok abduction was just another propaganda from the opposition. He didn't want to go on a wild goose chase. This accounts for why a rescue mission wasn't immediately ordered despite being aware of the supposed kidnap for over 10 days.

2). His administration believed the Western powers were against him and didn't want him reelected. Accepting any assistance from them or even asking for aid would have made him appear weak.
The Western leaders knew he was having an ego-crisis and that was why when he decided to call on them, they ignored him.

GEJ was a weak, indecisive leader who just wanted to please the unpleasables when he had the masses to please.

I'd never understand why he signed the Same-Sex Marriage Prohibition Bill fully knowing it will be stifling the rights of the uncountable closeted gay masses in his country.

Cameron was partly right when he said his appointments of Generals were based on political considerations because it is no secret that even his ADC was handpicked by a former first lady.

Most importantly; he was a leader who never understood what the word Y.O.L.O means.

No doubt, the GEJ administration was paradise compared to this present administration but he will forever receive the blames for being foolish enough to under-utilize his power of incumbency by handing over to a directionless government.

God bless you GEJ.
Nigeria misses you.
I thought that this person was anti-GEJ! Or, maybe a liberal! Anyway, thanks for standing for the truth! May your footprints remain indelible!
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Sylraph1: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2019
This APC led government is Just the VIVID DEFINITION OF SHAMELESSNESS..

l. rest my case

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Simbrixton(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2019
APC are not patriotic wtf mehn black elites are a disgrace mehn
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Simbrixton(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Sylraph1:
This APC led government is Just the VIVID DEFINITION OF SHAMELESSNESS..

l. rest my case
god bless you
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by omerukokwuru(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great advice from APC.

The truth be told.

God bless you GEJ.
Nigeria misses you.
granted GEJ is more or less what you captured, I won't spit my vitriolics rants on him seeing the same country he left some four years plus in this present state, if the majority of Nigeria thinks PMB is the right man for the job then they deserve what they get as for me Nigeria does not deserve a man like GEJ he is too good for them
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Money4hand44: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2019
Reading comments here convince me we have a long long hard way to go with these APC zombies as someone put it.
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So how was the reply correct if he requested and they purposely ignored him? He refused to sign the same sex bill because it wasn’t a reflection of the Nigerian way of life. That is why you’re a primarily a leader, to protect your people’s way of life!

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by Mummymahdi(f): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Great advice from APC.

The truth be told.

God bless you GEJ.
Nigeria misses you.

u have said it all
Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by concacid: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Area4Area:

Boko Haram, they no longer control the large landmass they controlled before, when was the last time you heard about suicide bombings?

Herdsmen, the incidents with farmers across the country has drastically reduced and you can't deny that

He was in SA days back so that himself and his SAn counterpart could find a lasting solution, when have you heard that GEJ met with the SAn authorities during his time, remember this attacks have been recurring almost every year since 2008.

Dollar is 360 naira and it is because oil prices fell with less dollars coming in, the FG couldn't continue to give out dollars to importers and they were told to go source their dollars, law of supply and demand then applied. Our foreign reserve would've been depleted by now if it had continued giving those dollars to importers which would make us go begging the IMF and World Bank, nobody wants that.

Loss of jobs, world poverty capital are linked to my last point
Thanks for taking your time to lecture unapologetic wailers of PDP. You and Sir jamo are real patriots

1 Like

Re: APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations by NothingDoMe: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2019
TSRC:
These fools would play politics with everything and then when the tables turn, they would want us all to be patriotic.

They have sown so much hate that it would take a miracle to unite this country again.
That's the problem. It's going to be difficult to unite this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Transport Coys, 28 Routes – See Details Of Federal Govt’s Intervention / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.