Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Yes To Your Job Is On Its Way-must Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Yes To Your Job Is On Its Way-must Read (225 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Yes To Your Job Is On Its Way-must Read by knowledgelabour: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
They can’t stop your YES

Today, I want to talk to you about your YES I COMING. You may have gone so many NOs. You may have had a lot of NOs in the past. Your dreams have not come true. But God is saying your YES IS COMING. What has not worked out in the past God is about to make happen. God will reverse the NOs. The times you have been denied, turned down. Told thanks oh No. Yes is coming to the dream you have been pursing. People may have been telling you NO. No; to your talent. No; to your dreams, No; to your idea.
God is going to have the right people put in the good work for you. You may not think you have the connection but you have someone who stretched forth the heavens and spread forth the earth. God is not only guiding your steps. He is lining up the people you need. He is arranging things in your favor for you. Are you letting the disappointment, the distress, the delay, convincing you that is not going to happen? You may not have seen it yet but your YES IS COMING.

READ MORE >>>http://knowledgelabour.com.ng/2019/10/your-yes-is-on-its-way-to-propel-you/.html

(1) (Reply)

Well-researched 'marketing' Project Topics For Final Year Students. / Why Optimism Matters For Your Success In ICAN Exams / Hello Guys, Please Who Applied For Nigeria Army Direct Short Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.