Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users (44900 Views)

Have You Heard Of Sugarcane Juicer / Sugarcane And Edible Areas / How You Can Prepare Sugarcane Juice At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by bigtt76(f): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by naijadrivablog: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you dont eat sugarcane, what about Suya, debino, kwulikwuli, and other things abokis sell

2 Likes

Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Egoveen: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
;DThen buy the one with GOVT APPROVED stamp on it.. mtcheeeeew gringringrin
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by midnighter(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
ZaraGift:

Ablution without water?
Is that how Prophet Muhammad do it?

I meant the cleaning of his genitals. That Guy no get water to wash im prick and d only thing he could do was to shake it very well. Its not possible for him to masturbate with a dry hand in the streets under 40 secs.

I have seen a Malam rub his dick against a stone cos he didint have the water to clean it. The water he had was for his merchandise and he couldnt use that.
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Budex40:
Haba....!!!

The Guy wasnt doing soapy, he was performing ablution. There's no way u can ejaculate under 20secs with a dry hand. That ediot just recorded the man's privacy. Person no fit piss beside fence again.
Stupid people....!!!!
my opinion too.
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by ZaraGift: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Budex40:

[s]I meant the cleaning of his genitals. That Guy no get water to wash im prick and d only thing he could do was to shake it very well. Its not possible for him to masturbate with a dry hand in the streets under 40 secs.

I have seen a Malam rub his dick against a stone cos he didint have the water to clean it. The water he had was for his merchandise and he couldnt use that.[/s]

Watch the video again and see how he masturbated and got erection, stop lying to defend him
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pukes embarassed
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
ZaraGift:

Watch the video again and see how he masturbated and got erection, stop lying to defend him

Look i have watched d video and I can tell u that the man WAS NOT masturbating.Male Muslims clean their genitals after peeing or sex. It is something very important to them. Come to the North and u will see this. In most universities in the North, the male urinaries always have adequate water supply for cleaning of the genitals.

The ediot that recorded this should be prosecuted for breaching d Man's privacy. We Nigerians are d worst set of hypocrites on d planet. We even do worse things in private.

THAT GUY WAS NOT MASTURBATING

To say nobody should buy from northerners is same as saying Guys should NOT eat cucumbers found in a lady's refrigerator.

1 Like

Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by ZaraGift: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Budex40:

[s]Look i have watched d video and I can tell u that the man WAS NOT masturbating.Male Muslims clean their genitals after peeing or sex. It is something very important to them. Come to the North and u will see this. In most universities in the North, the male urinaries always have adequate water supply for cleaning of the genitals.

The ediot that recorded this should be prosecuted for breaching d Man's privacy. We Nigerians are d worst set of hypocrites on d planet. We even do worse things in private.

THAT GUY WAS NOT MASTURBATING

To say nobody should buy from northerners is same as saying Guys should NOT eat cucumbers found in a lady's refrigerator.[/s]

Mr. Man stop lying, if you watched the video and keep saying this then I fear you,
Do people have erection when they perform Ablution? are you saying you didn't see the erection when he quickly put back his dick in his trouser when people were passing, after they passed, he brought out the dick again and started masturbation, he was pushing his hand back and front, not shaking it as you claimed.
Do you know that person that did that video was inside his house? he faced people's public homes to masturbate, your brain no tell you say there could be kids in other flats in the building viewing him from Window? Go and arrest the person.

I fear una o.
Same way Kano state government denied collecting bribe money despite video evidence.

1 Like

Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2019
ZaraGift:

Mr. Man stop lying, if you watched the video and keep saying this then I fear you,
Do people have erection when they perform Ablution? are you saying you didn't see the erection when he quickly put back his dick in his trouser when people were passing, after they passed, he brought out the dick again and started masturbation, he was pushing his hand back and front, not shaking it as you claimed.
Do you know that person that did that video was inside his house? he faced people's public homes to masturbate, your brain no tell you say there could be kids in other flats in the building viewing him from Window? Go and arrest the person.

I fear una o.
Same way Kano state government denied collecting bribe money despite video evidence.

Have it your way sir. Na u sabi pass. I just know he wasnt masturbating
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by ZaraGift: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Budex40:

[s]Have it your way sir. Na u sabi pass. I just know he wasnt masturbating[/s]

You can tell that to your fellows
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Haylizz: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Budex40:
Haba....!!!

The Guy wasnt doing soapy, he was performing ablution. There's no way u can ejaculate under 20secs with a dry hand. That ediot just recorded the man's privacy. Person no fit piss beside fence again.
Stupid people....!!!!
Ablution is never performed on private parts, pls get ur facts right before spewing rubbish
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2019
ZaraGift:

You can tell that to your fellows

Ok
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by bobseto: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2019
All those claiming they wont eat sugar cane again....check well they are the ones that give head and Mouth Action very well....

1 Like

Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2019
bobseto:
All those claiming they wont eat sugar cane again....check well they are the ones that give head and Mouth Action very well....

Especially those ediots who would go to their gf and eat cucumber from d fridge
Re: "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users by salam8528: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2019
what do we say about this ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Stews, Sauces You Can Make Without Tomatoes / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.