Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today (44689 Views)

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 7:41am On Apr 06
it was sold actually so how much do you think he sold it?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Pussyisgud: 8:10am On Apr 06
This one looks like a baby dog, maybe 5 - 7k

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 10:50am On Apr 06
Pussyisgud:
This one looks like a baby dog, maybe 5 - 7k
grasscutter 5-7k. which planet u dey abeg

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Pussyisgud: 11:40am On Apr 06
flyinnizam:
grasscutter 5-7k. which planet u dey abeg
Ok how much is it then.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Makamatic: 2:37pm On Apr 06
18k because e cost pass antelope .. the meat too sweet o

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by pretydiva(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06
Not a fan of anything Bush meat

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:
okay ma'am. which meat do u prefer?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06
Makamatic:
18k because e cost pass antelope .. the meat too sweet o
it was actually sold more than 18k. perhaps my camera made it looks small

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by pretydiva(f): 5:18pm On Apr 06
flyinnizam:
okay ma'am. which meat do u prefer?
Turkey tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Therock5555(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06
Damn, if your bros collect anything less than 25-30k him don Bleep up...

Where person wan see this sweet bushmeat chop.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06
Ina don kill rat say una buy grass cutter, that ain't no grass cutter, that a dam rat.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by fidelmarshal199: 7:21pm On Apr 06
Your brother is on a mission to exterminate every wild animals. He needs to be stopped

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by clarocuzioo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06
kk

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by We4all: 7:41pm On Apr 06
flyinnizam:
it was sold actually so how much do you think he sold it?

So, this is actually how a live grasscutter look? With the method of preservation that sellers use, I imagined it differently.

The meat is very tasty and also expensive. It should go for nothing less than 30K.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06
We4all:

So, this is actually how a live grasscutter look? With the method of preservation that sellers use, I imagined it differently.

The meat is very tasty and also expensive. It should go for nothing less than 30K.
ur guess is very close

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06
pretydiva:

Turkey tongue
cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Makamatic: 11:31pm On Apr 06
flyinnizam:
it was actually sold more than 18k. perhaps my camera made it looks small

It's still alive , nice . we they buy the one wey trap kill for like 18-22k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by OKOATA(m): 12:01am On Apr 07
fidelmarshal199:
Your brother is on a mission to exterminate every wild animals. He needs to be stopped
Lol. Bros you funny o. How dem won stop am. Do you even know how many hunters we have in Nigeria and do you know the amount of hunters hunting daily? See bro all these wild animals can't be exterminated unless God or nature wants it so. Most of this animals are so bountiful in the forest so they won't go extinct.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by obi4eze(m): 12:41am On Apr 07
This isn't a grass cutter na. Grass cutters are bigger and have longer tails than the one in this picture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by OKOATA(m): 6:29am On Apr 07
obi4eze:
This isn't a grass cutter na. Grass cutters are bigger and have longer tails than the one in this picture.
Oga na grass cutter be this. So if e no be grass cutter wetin e con be?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07
Makamatic:

It's still alive , nice . we they buy the one wey trap kill for like 18-22k
nice deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 11:14am On Apr 08
OKOATA:
Lol. Bros you funny o. How dem won stop am. Do you even know how many hunters we have in Nigeria and do you know the amount of hunters hunting daily? See bro all these wild animals can't be exterminated unless God or nature wants it so. Most of this animals are so bountiful in the forest so they won't go extinct.
ur head get oil

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 11:14am On Apr 08
obi4eze:
it's grasscutter bro

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10
OKOATA:
Oga na grass cutter be this. So if e no be grass cutter wetin e con be?
ask am o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by predictor1: 2:35pm On Apr 11
OKOATA:
Antelopes are almost extinct in our forests due to unbridled hunting. The only thing saving animals like grass cutter is private breeding. Bro, the wild ones will soon go extinct. Nigeria used to have leopards.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by flyinnizam(m): 11:45am On Apr 16
predictor1:
Antelopes are almost extinct in our forests due to unbridled hunting. The only thing saving animals like grass cutter is private breeding. Bro, the wild ones will soon go extinct. Nigeria used to have leopards.
Leopard? what year ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Btruth: 8:32pm On Apr 16
Ewuju......😁

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by MuslimIgbo: 8:33pm On Apr 16
embarassed
I CAN NEVER EAT A GIANT RAT

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Yashita: 8:33pm On Apr 16
The more I see such, the more I get irritated to eat animals 🤮🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by dreamwords: 8:33pm On Apr 16
Killing wild animals is a crime ,the mods should ban him

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Jewessgratitud3: 8:34pm On Apr 16
Hm.. anything aside cow meat, count me out.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by WorldRichest: 8:36pm On Apr 16
pretydiva:

Lasa Fever and Monkey pox are killer diseases which are contacted through these rats

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.