Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,025 members, 6,349,184 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 10:53 AM

Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. (5868 Views)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by RedboneSmith(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05
powerhouse3:
obong,nso mpko ke nnam,...me agreeing on fact don't mean we'll follow Biafra,...infact the way we lost Arochukwu and Abre iba was through greed, betrayal and backstabbing,.so it's still fresh in the memory of those that follow history,... I'd admit the fact ,but akwa ibom is not going with Biafra

How did you lose "Abre iba"?

1 Like

Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by powerhouse3(m): 9:59am On Jun 06
RedboneSmith:

How did you lose "Abre iba"?
..... Research man,.... history is there for you
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by RedboneSmith(m): 10:30am On Jun 06
powerhouse3:
..... Research man,.... history is there for you

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by powerhouse3(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06
RedboneSmith:

In other words, you don't know what you're talking about?
.....on a contrary,...I'm not your lesson teacher
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by RedboneSmith(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06
powerhouse3:
.....on a contrary,...I'm not your lesson teacher

Classic tactics of people who don't know what the frack they're talking about. They begin to dart around when asked for a simple clarification.
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Iykoto86(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09
Atouke:
I dare anyone to challenge this truth and I will refer you to the history of the ihibio people and their wars prior to the arrival of the white men in the territory now known as Nigeria.
No wahala,everybody in nigeria wants to have some part of igbo man given to them. The other day,it was the igalas claiming that nsukka in Enugu state is occupied by igalas. The Edo man on the other hand thinks that the people of onitcha are their people. Everybody just dey eye us somehow,because our population they hungry them. Lass lass,igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Iykoto86(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09
Atouke:

Nobody is chasing anyone out, we just want to set the record straight for there are some who may not know this historical fact.
Majority of those called igbos in the present day igboland especially in the city and towns I have mentioned have ibibio ancestry.
That makes us one then. Case closed.
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Iykoto86(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09
Atouke:

Nobody is chasing anyone out, we just want to set the record straight for there are some who may not know this historical fact.
Majority of those called igbos in the present day igboland especially in the city and towns I have mentioned have ibibio ancestry.
That makes us one then. Case closed. grin
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Iykoto86(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09
Atouke:

You must be an igbo who hate our ibibio kin from Ngwa. See that proves my point.
We know you hate them, the reason is because they are different, they have ibibio ancestry.
Oga ,if you fit,come and take them to your ibibio . All of us na brothers. Shikina.
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Iykoto86(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09
Mrcandlewood:

So what do you suggest?
Na so the thing weak me here. grin
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by B2mario(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10
Atouke:
I dare anyone to challenge this truth and I will refer you to the history of the ihibio people and their wars prior to the arrival of the white men in the territory now known as Nigeria.

This is a lie
Re: Aba, Ngwa, Abiriba And Arochuwkwu Are Ancestral Ibibio Land. by Juliusmalema: 6:58pm On Jun 10
Present day ibibio land was formally an Igboland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Vs. American Culture / Strangest African Cultures You Have Ever Heard Of, Or Experienced / Please Share Ibani Cultural Musics With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.