Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. (871 Views)

Tinubu Must Apologize To Akwaibomites / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Akwaibomites Shun Akpabio, APC At Uyo Rally (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Forgive my typo errors and whatnots pls Igbos and Akwaibomites should take their time and read this.

It's funny because people share boundaries, they must automatically have indigenous foreign communities in both sides. Although it happens and doesn't happen too in some cases. Let me ask a question, in Lagos or Port Harcourt or Kano, they have a particular area that has populated with natives from other states and if eventually they decide to start using their native language, does that area suddenly become an indigenous land for them??

I get my facts right before I proceed further with explanations. You should at first address the meaning of a community. A community in this sense is a semi to sparse populated area of land with people having a similar local culture. A community lays a very emphatic concept in this context.

If for any reason at all these communities exist, ask yourself why are they still part of ibomland or Igboland Is not that they possess important mineral resources that will frustrate the attempt to get them reunited with their mother states. You can vividly point out the woes of a bad system!

Take Iwukem in Etim Ekpo LGA(AkS) for instance, there are no physical boundaries just a road that connects to Azumini in Abia state. So it is natural to have Igbo and annang compounds(watch the word) in both Iwukem and Annang communities(watch the word used here too) but generally igbos own Azumini and Annangs own Iwukem. Now take this same explanations and fix them in other boundaries even outside Nigeria. That is why these compounds no matter how large, are not listed as seperate communities both in Abia and Akwa ibom LGA because they're enshrined within a community in both sides.
(Yep! I've checked it up).

You don't come online and start using offensive words because of a situation you don't understand. Calling an Anaang or Igbo man an imposter or saying their resources are worthless is enough to arouse a bad visceral attack on both sides not discarding the fact that those imposters also exist here on NL. Igbos and Ibomites are one of the closest SS tribes and a misunderstood online squabble can quickly spread to other SS states. wink wink

And for the issue of Biafra, it's a personal struggle because we're in a democratic dispensation, meaning the majority makes the decision so if majority of Akwa Ibomites or vice versa for instance decides to stand for or against Biafra when the time comes, who are you to stop them??

Even if National Unity may be tough for now, let's try and embrace regional unity at least!

Nairaland is a big Nigerian site and most Google questions about Nigerian contents are redirected to this website. Think of when an SS comes across topics like this? That's how the bad blood will eventually spread.

I know both creators of previous threads were trying to emphasize their points or mark territories albeit in a rough way. The funniest thing is that these disputes only exist online and are rarely heard of grin

You're free to ask questions but no throwing of blows in this thread grin

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
God bless Ibomites/Igbos
God bless you and me too grin

6 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Banmeallday: 12:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Mrcandlewood:
Forgive my typo errors and whatnots pls Igbos and Akwaibomites should take their time and read this.

It's funny because people share boundaries, they must automatically have indigenous foreign communities in both sides. Although it happens and doesn't happen too in some cases. Let me ask a question, in Lagos or Port Harcourt or Kano, they have a particular area that has populated with natives from other states and if eventually they decide to start using their native language, does that area suddenly become an indigenous land for them??

I get my facts right before I proceed further with explanations. You should at first address the meaning of a community. A community in this sense is a semi to sparse populated area of land with people having a similar local culture. A community lays a very emphatic concept in this context.

If for any reason at all these communities exist, ask yourself why are they still part of ibomland or Igboland Is not that they possess important mineral resources that will frustrate the attempt to get them reunited with their mother states. You can vividly point out the woes of a bad system!

Take Iwukem in Etim Ekpo LGA(AkS) for instance, there are no physical boundaries just a road that connects to Azumini in Abia state. So it is natural to have Igbo and annang compounds(watch the word) in both Iwukem and Annang communities(watch the word used here too) but generally igbos own Azumini and Annangs own Iwukem. Now take this same explanations and fix them in other boundaries even outside Nigeria. That is why these compounds no matter how large, are not listed as seperate communities both in Abia and Akwa ibom LGA because they're enshrined within a community in both sides.

You don't come online and start using offensive words because of a situation you don't understand. Calling an Anaang or Igbo man an imposter or saying their resources are worthless is enough to arouse a bad visceral attack on both sides not discarding the fact that those imposters also exist here on NL. Igbos and Ibomites are one of the closest SS tribes and a misunderstood online squabble can quickly spread to other SS states. wink wink

And for the issue of Biafra, it's a personal struggle because we're in a democratic dispensation, meaning the majority makes the decision so if majority of Akwa Ibomites or vice versa for instance decides to stand for or against Biafra when the time comes, who are you to stop them??

Even if National Unity may be tough for now, let's try and embrace regional unity at least!

Nairaland is a big Nigerian site and most Google questions about Nigerian contents are redirected to this website. Think of when an SS comes across topics like this? That's how the bad blood will eventually spread.

I know both creators of previous threads were trying to emphasize their points or mark territories albeit in a rough way. The funniest thing is that these disputes only exist online and are rarely heard of grin

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
God bless Ibomites/Igbos
God bless you and me too grin

Very reasonable write up. Regional unity is great, and hopefully will lead to the restoration of our real nation, Biafra, for those interested in that.

Thanks for your insight OP

7 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Banmeallday:

Very reasonable write up. Regional unity is great, and hopefully will lead to the restoration of our real nation, Biafra, for those interested in that.

Thanks for your insight OP

You're welcome.. somethings should be left to lie as long as disagreements are absent
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by akandi4u(m): 2:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Don't ever, I repeat don't ever mistake an Akwa ibomite for Igbo or so call Biafra. We have our own culture, our tradition, our dialet, our food. Akwa ibom will always remain Akwa ibom, God own state. let Igbos keep looking for who to drag to the mud with them.

4 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 2:07am On Oct 06, 2019
akandi4u:
Don't ever, I repeat don't ever mistake an Akwa ibomite for Igbo or so call Biafra. We have our own culture, our tradition, our dialet, our food. Akwa ibom will always remain Akwa ibom, God own state. let Igbos keep looking for who to drag to the mud with them.
Did you even read what I wrote there??

Are you even from Akwa Ibom?

3 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by mrvitalis(m): 3:53am On Oct 06, 2019
akandi4u:
U called akwa ibom God own state no akwa ibom Man would ever do that mistake

I stay in uyo , and the truth is there is ,has never been and should never be a problem between Igbo's n akwa ibom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by mrvitalis(m): 4:02am On Oct 06, 2019
Lol ...every funny set of people , this is becoming funny ,
yes we have heard ,Igbo this ,Igbo that ,

Yoruba's just trying to penetrate south south for 2023 thats all this is

Personally if south south want to vote south west and not back igbos fine there business

Only Igbo votes plus north is enough to get the victory

Igbo man never ,forgives betrayal ...we forgave south south after the war because they were not well informed

We would have easily sided buhari ,after he wrote Igbo's begging for partnership in 2011 ...the Igbo refused ...ohaneze said no ....infact that's where buhari hatred for Igbo's started

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Nwadiuto247: 4:33am On Oct 06, 2019
Wetin concern Igbo and small Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by ccffwx: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2019
There's no beef between the good Igbos and Akwa Ibom people. Even before the white man came, these two tribes have co-existed peacefully. Everybody knows that Yorubas nurse a deep hatred for Igbos and use lies to seek their downfall. The North have assured them that 2023 is their shameful loss hence the need to create imaginary squabbles.

They forget SS have a beef with them over how they used cheap lies and propaganda to oust Jonathan. This noise making won't even save them. Mtscheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Midas01: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Truthfully nothing, cuz akwa ibom is better in all ramifications.
Nwadiuto247:

2 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by lordlugards: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Omo ale ni e, Akandi.
There is nothing concern us Yoruba in this thread.
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Eteka1(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Small Akwa Ibom you say, but your people are trying hard to claim it.

2 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by waternogetenemy: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2019
THERE ARE NO NAIRALAND AKWA IBOMITE, WAT U HAVE ARE YORUBA AND HAUSA, WRITING TRASH EVERYDAY.

THIS OP IS ONE OF THE AFONJA WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER WRITING NONSENSE.
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by helinues: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Wait and see as how our brothers from the other side go lump Yoruba into this.

A day without mentioning Yoruba is an incomplete day
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by nkwuocha1: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2019
I will vote an imbecilic Akwa ibomite over a responsible Yoruba ANYDAY.
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
ccffwx:
There's no beef between the good Igbos and Akwa Ibom people. Even before the white man came, these two tribes have co-existed peacefully. Everybody knows that Yorubas nurse a deep hatred for Igbos and use lies to seek their downfall. The North have assured them that 2023 is their shameful loss hence the need to create imaginary squabbles.

They forget SS have a beef with them over how they used cheap lies and propaganda to oust Jonathan. This noise making won't even save them. Mtscheeeew.

It should remain that way
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:
THERE ARE NO NAIRALAND AKWA IBOMITE, WAT U HAVE ARE YORUBA AND HAUSA, WRITING TRASH EVERYDAY.

THIS OP IS ONE OF THE AFONJA WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER WRITING NONSENSE.

Don't get it twisted...they're many Akwa ibomites on NL...I've seen them. Be careful bro..am an Akwa ibomite
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Why do you have to drag a far away tribe into this??
You should have read the post completely
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

No Igbo will ever use that phrase "small Akwa Ibom"

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by LabDNA: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Enemies of SE and SS alliance seem to be working overtime with eyes set on 2023. Let's see if they'll suceed. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by nlPoster: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:
THERE ARE NO NAIRALAND AKWA IBOMITE

There are plenty of AKS on nairaland. Your post is strange.

2 Likes

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by richie240: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
nkwuocha1:
So the Yoruba's shd cry ba?
Your choice isn't unexpected. It no surprise to d sane minds
can a goat reason like a lion? Can a vulture reason like an eagle?
#Like_begets_like

Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mrcandlewood:
[s]Forgive my typo errors and whatnots pls Igbos and Akwaibomites should take their time and read this.

God bless SS/SE Nigeria
God bless Ibomites/Igbos
God bless you and me too grin[/s]

Afonja, just stop.
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by Mrcandlewood(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
justice12000:

Afonja, just stop.
Where are you from before I reply you
Re: NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. by meccuno: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mrcandlewood:

No Igbo will ever use that phrase "small Akwa Ibom"

Be guided
thats what have been suspecting. There are people out to cause trouble.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped IPOB Attack In Germany - Ohanaeze Ndigbo President / How Obaseki Is Transforming Edo With Infrastructural Developments* / Dino Melaye Releases New Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.