Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State (13429 Views)

90 Percent Of Die-hard Boko Haram Fighters Dead - Borno Government / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Borno Government Suspends Lockdown Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by careytommy37(m): 6:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Spiritual Warfare Mode Activated!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
we play too much in this country. sure his citizens will support him still. another avenue to embezzle and waste money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by olaboy33(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by LadySarah: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Lol.
Even the devil will shudder.
Naija?
Arabians

1 Like

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Hedonisco: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigeria. I just shake my head in disgust.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by naijadrivablog: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
?
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Ayoefa: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2019
This must be fake news. How dumb can you get to waste public funds on such BS.

Nigerians and religion/prayers. Blind religious fanatical leaders other blind folks.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by horsepower101: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
The people who brought us Christianity and Islam never used prayers to solve their problems or develop their country. Even China and Japan dont believe in God. Something is wrong with the black man

2 Likes

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Ayotemide(f): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
What a bloody Joke.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by StrikeBack(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigeria cannot be good again
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by sulaak(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2019
drips8:
The north sef, even the Saudis worked for what they are enjoying today.

Saudi and work! The Saudi's prayed for oil grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2019
Silly country with extremely silly leaders. Truly, RIP Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by SendAbroad: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2019
This Gov has lost it.. give education, create jobs, eliminate poverty...there will be peace in the state....you don't need anyone to pray for you.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Invite all the clerics in the world the situation remains the same until we learn internally that life is much precious and valuable than material things. Kokoro tonje efo idi efo lowa(the insects that eat vegetables reside under it) thank you.

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by fortune1968: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2019
irresponsible governance
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Duggedised12(f): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Ayoefa:
This must be fake news. How dumb can you get to waste public funds on such BS.

Nigerians and religion/prayers. Blind religious fanatical leaders other blind folks.
sounds unbelivable right? Well believe it bro, its the country we have found ourselves ,seems the worlds most foolish leaders should go to Nigerian govt and its ruling class.

And northern governors should get extra award for unmatched foolishness.lol
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by nauto7: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by greenguy: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Shame!

I'm a Christian, I'm proud of it, but we Nigerians really need to straighten our heads when it comes to religion. It is killing us, killing our potential. It's a pity.

30 clerics from abroad despite the level of hunger and homelessness in the state?

Despite all the fact that Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been fingered in sponsoring terrorism?

Despite evidence of compromise by top politicians and military heads?

Despite lack for care and weapons for our army?

Despite all the intelligence gathered on BH in the last ten years?

So all the Governor wants to do is pray?

Who did this to the black man?

1 Like

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Charmingrascal(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2019
With State resources.

Issokay
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Tisham20(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Endtimebro: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2019
I thought this man is a PhD holder abi na prof.
But his policies and actions are contradicting his academic qualification.

That's if the news is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Aboki will always be Aboki.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Jabioro: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Look.."adura yin olegba"..the money you are spending are from acohol ,and sort of Haram.. therefore divide this country ..
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Speedo17(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2019
International Contracting for Spiritual Warfare! The new "pipeline"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by JimohMomoh: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Esseite:
You have more clerics in the North than the whole of Saudi Arabia, you dont need extra prayers, you need innovation and birth control.

True story:... was speaking with my friend who happens to come from Chibok Bornu state in the North (my security man), telling him that things are tough in this country and life is getting harder than normal, he laughed hard and said to my utmost surprise "Oga, things no hard for me ooo", I was a bit shocked and asked why, he said his father a teacher with 100k salary from the Govt, had two wives and 35 children. He was the last from his mother and he was practically the S in suffer, he went days without food, farmed till his fingers went numb and all the while he never saw what N10,000 looked like. .

He said his family was an everyday fight for food, and could not imagine what his neighbour friend who was the 57th in a family of 70 comprising of children and grandchildren would be going through. He even vowed not to get married or at most not give birth to more than he can manage. he actually went deep into bokoharam and how it all started with price tags placed on killing of Christians, Police, Army, burning of churches during the last administration with cash rewards between 50k to 500k, that drove a lot of the youths to joining the association, he said killing was as normal as turning off a light switch while child birth in large numbers made it look like nothing happened.

So, sir... you dont need clerics for more prayers, you need birth control and innovations.
You said it all, Saudi Arabians don't give birth like rabbits, they have family planning systems in place that's why their population is moderate despite huge landmass & resources.
Illetracy, overpopulation and religious extremism is killing the North and I expect the governor who is a Professor to be aware of this, but he choose to think like an ordinary almajiri.
The North is a ticking time tomb, Foreign investments in that region has dropped significantly due to insecurity, and it will only get worse.
Some local govt areas in Bornu state are still in the hands of ISWAP and BokoHaram, they preach their evil ideology and tell the residents to pay tax to them.
The Nigerian press has been bribed to keep mute.
The Nigerian army appears helpless and am sure the insurgents choose not to attack Abuja because of money they are receiving from their sponsors in government.
If the next president is a Christian he will face a lot of challenges if Buhari doesn't decimate them now.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Jossiace: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2019
And part of our resources be will be spent on the so called prayer to be organised.
In Nigeria, we don't have reasoning of development. Let everyone be faith and righteous in his or her dealings.
Live uprightly and be law abiding.
When we live righteously by ourselves, many problems won't be there anymore.
Now, our money will go to those Saudi clerics which will just say they're offering the state a prayer.
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by jahbiz: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2019
A cursed nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Paulo3ree(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2019

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by crazycrypto710: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2019
When the COAS says BH has to be also Faught spiritually, grin

Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Nigeriadondie: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Korllami007:
I always say Nigeria is doomed but people do come for my head. Soon south east governors will spend 10 billion naira to invite pope from Rome or Vatican city to come and pray so that they can have good roads.
South West will spend 2.5 billion Naira to invite priest from Isreal so that they can pray and poverty can vanish from the land.

Nigeria is truly Giant of Africa. I mean Giant of Africa in comedy.
I have always had that notion and it hasn’t changed
Re: Borno Government Contracts 30 Saudi-based Clerics To Pray For Peace In The State by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Gwarotango and yarimo also need such prayers.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii slap44 afamed

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Are Not Good Candidates For Presidency — Deji Adeyanju / Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.