Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo (65818 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
openmine:

Just because you are entitled to your opinion doesn't imply that yours is superior!
Different strokes for different folks lady serosa.....one man's meat,another man's poison!
Your life will be at peace if you learn to respect the opinion of others! smiley

I respect peoples opinions.

But the bible says the kingdom of GOD taketh it by violence.
Am just trying to fight for my opinion grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by openmine(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

I respect peoples opinions.

But the bible says the kingdom of GOD taketh it by violence.
Am just trying to fight for my opinion
grin
Based on this last comment of yours,i dont think you do! smiley
I hope you get an award at the end of the day from seun since you intend on "fighting for your opinions" on top babe matter tongue tongue
By the way,hope you are prettier? cool cool
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Naija girls are trash.. Whitey all the way smiley
Until they suck you dry in 3D
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by bunnae(f): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
2019elections:

Leave sentiment, she no fine reach tonto.
Tonto dust her well. Imagine comparing tonto with this woman.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

Oboy you got issues ooo.
Only a fool will believe what you just typed.

That girl is just looking regular.
Difference is she is fair.
Imagine her dark.

Believe me, if you're in the company of your guy and a white girl comes around: You'll develop inferiority complex, instantaneously! Black girls are beautiful too, especially Brazilian blacks, Dutch black, some African American girls! But, Nigerian girls? No way! We only manage them, because: "When the PREFERABLE is not AVAILABLE, the AVAILABLE becomes the PREFERABLE." This should be a New thread for discussion.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by when2(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Even your sisters. �

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
bunnae:

Tonto dust her well. Imagine comparing tonto with this woman.
Your sentences seem to contradict each other! It's like answering "YES" and "NO" to a question. Make it clearer!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by when2(f): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:
Believe me, if you're in the company of your guy and a white girl comes around: You'll develop inferiority complex, instantaneously! Black girls are beautiful too, especially Brazilian blacks, Dutch black, some African American girls! But, Nigerian girls? No way! We only manage them, because: "When the PREFERABLE is not AVAILABLE, the AVAILABLE becomes the PREFERABLE." This should be a New thread for discussion.

Including your sisters. Žoo mentality.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by agbonkamen(f): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bambambiglo:
you beg them for their kpekus what are you? Are you not trash too.......
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
when2:

Including your sisters. Žoo mentality.
Ms troll!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by mamatwiny(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
oforjide:
This yahoo boy don catch another mugu

Don't mind him.
If it is not Tonto, it can't be Tonto.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by mamatwiny(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
PrincessJr:
Honestly, Tonto is prettier

And classier!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by bunnae(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:
Your sentences seem to contradict each other! It's like answering "YES" and "NO" to a question. Make it clearer!
I'm still trying understand how you read my post sha. My first sentence is a guide already. I talked about comparing two different persons. It doesn't matter who comes first. When I said tonto dust her well, I actually meant tonto is way prettier than she is. The second part means there is no need for a comparison between the two.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
bunnae:

I'm still trying understand how you read my post sha. My first sentence is a guide already. I talked about comparing two different persons. It doesn't matter who comes first. When I said tonto dust her well, I actually meant tonto is way prettier than she is. The second part means there is no need for a comparison between the two.
Well, those who think that Tonto is way prettier than the lady in question, should buy brand-new eyes! Not the China-made type!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by bunnae(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:
Well, those who think that Tonto is way prettier than the lady in question, should buy brand-new eyes! Not the China-made type!
Whatever jare. Have a nice day.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
bunnae:

Whatever jare. Have a nice day.
Have a nice day, too! I love black girls!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Dinho20(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
I WILL NOT LIE, �

TONTO IS MORE PRETTIER THAN THIS WHITE LADY.
SHE EVEN LOOKS OLD

TONTO AND OMOTOLA ARE THE ONLY TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA. OTHERS ARE JUST MANAGEABLE

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Bambambiglo: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
agbonkamen:
you beg them for their kpekus what are you? Are you not trash too.......

E pain dis one grin Sorry o
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Bambambiglo: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Until they suck you dry in 3D

White girls aren't money mongers like our broke, hungry naija girls smiley
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
2019elections:

Leave sentiment, she no fine reach tonto.

This one no use makeup oo
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Burger01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Way to go buddy. smiley
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by dave4rella(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Once he remembers the disgrace Tonto gave him
While fucking this girl, he will last for 1hour
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
openmine:

Based on this last comment of yours,i dont think you do! smiley
I hope you get an award at the end of the day from seun since you intend on "fighting for your opinions" on top babe matter tongue tongue
By the way,hope you are prettier? cool cool

Just imagine.
And i hope your handsome though.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:

Sure guy .
Like i said earlier you got issues.
I have seen beautiful and gorgeous nigerian women.
The fact is that they are not brushed up meaning to say they dont have the look good appearance if money enter their hand am sure they qill be like goddess.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

Sure guy .
Like i said earlier you got issues.
I have seen beautiful and gorgeous nigerian women.
The fact is that they are not brushed up meaning to say they dont have the look good appearance if money enter their hand am sure they qill be like goddess.
You're 100% correct!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by agbonkamen(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bambambiglo:

E pain dis one grin Sorry o
E no pain at all cos me no get time for any senseless Nigerian guys with slave mentality like you
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by alexvatt(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
peterangelo:

This one no use makeup oo
And no plastic surgery.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
alexvatt:
And no plastic surgery.

Who told you.
Most white women do plastic surgery especially for the breast.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by openmine(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
serosa:

Just imagine.
And i hope your handsome though.
You know it would have been easier to show how pretty you look than being rhetorical! grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo by alexvatt(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Let tell ourselves the bitter truth. The current generation of African guys prefer marrying white ladies to black ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.