Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover (53320 Views)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by yawehoverall: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Could this be true ?

In a lengthy post on Instagram, blogger, Gistlover alleged that the couple have parted ways over infidelity and domestic violence.

According to the blog, Olakunle Churchill hasn’t been sleeping at home and has been beating Rosy. The blog claimed that Rosy is the breadwinner of the family, despite all the accolades she gives to her husband online.
The blog further claimed that Churchill has a side chick, which is the major cause of the couple’s rift and has been flaunting her in public, hence making Rosy a laughing stock.

In a bid to save face on social media, the couple have agreed to keep their marital issue off social media and Churchill’s family have been running around to make his marriage work.

Baby Politican and Abuja semi big boy, Churchill and wife, Rosie meurer marriage hits the rock over infidelity and Domestic violence, couple agrees to keep it off the media as family run helita skelita to make sure this third marriage of Churchill works before them begin count am for am.

Hello tueh tueh, GLB NATION COME OUT OOO, e don happen oo, there is this saying in Yoruba adage, pankere ti a fi na iyale , oun be Lori aja fun iyawo (that one mean say the koboko wey them use flog first wife Dey where them keep am waiting to be used on the wife, such is the case of Rosy wey been Dey deny say she no date Churchill, say na her brother, until we see belle and they later marry each other just to shame us haters,

right from the first day wey rosy don pack enter that house, it’s from one GBAs gbos to another, but as usual so they can pepper us the haters , they come online to post lovey dovey picture so that Jeanslover go vex go drink hypo🤣🤣🤣🤣but God no free for them, instead na juice I Dey drink I no fit drink hypo lai lai🤣🤣, Churchill doesn’t sleep at home most times, if Rosy talk pim, na to panel beat am like car wey Dey panel beater shop, most times she uses her own money to run the affairs of the house but come online to hail Churchill, the one wey come cause this fight be one side chic that refuses to let Rosie rest, Churchill is always everywhere with the girl infact them no hide am again, the thing don turn Rosie to laughing stock and each time she try raise the topic, na beatings Dey end am, the last fight they had wey make Rosie comot for house for two days was because of this same girl, Rosie is saying she is tired of chopping beatings and being used as a decorative wife for house day she want make them co parent in peace and act like nothing happened online,

Churchill say in that case make Rosie bring him pikin say he won’t take chances like Tonto collect him pikin, na the matter we sha try Dey settle for now as both family members are involved now, Pray for the Churchills🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄as usual debunking is welcomed ooo, infact post picture of where una knack this morning , ko kan aye it’s just a matter of time before truth Dey come out, I come in pea

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvpmmHStxni/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Whazar(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nah their wahala be that we have many pressing issues in the corntree right now

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by gaby(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tonto is back to take over NL headlines...

A very well deserved temporary distraction.

Signed,

BATo Amoda Rahidi Yekini

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this since bloggers cannot report the news without including the name of Tonto in the news. Also, one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by ahnie: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tonto dikeh right now in her patience ozorkwor mode smiley smiley smiley wink.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by MetroLane: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Semi Big Boy grin

If this is true, the couple should be ready for premium online dragging.

Rosy sef no try at all, she tried to privatise a public husband.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto dike tried abeg.broom wey dem take flog the first wife,na only few lucky second wives de fit escape ham....and dia lives nor dey ever remain the same
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
ahnie:
Tonto was the second wife. There is an original Mrs Adekunle

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

Tonto was the second wife. There is an original Mrs Adekunle
Tonto was already in the marriage before she got to find out. He scammed her

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
Too bad, if true. But he is still doing better than Tonto. At least, he lawfully married and spent years before divorcing, unlike Tonto who could not even date for long talk more of making it to marriage.

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.
This man is about to leave wife No 3 and you say his case is not ridiculous?

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

This man is about to leave wife No 3 and you say his case is not ridiculous?
You have a problem with English. I said, "not as shameful or ridiculous as...".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
Tonto was already in the marriage before she got to find out. He scammed her
Agreed but she is wife no 2.
Bottom line - something is not right with that man

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

Agreed but she is wife no 2.
Bottom line - something is not right with that man
Churchill is a daredevil

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
You have a problem with English.
I don't. My WAEC, JAMB, IELTS scores, two degrees prove it.
You have nothing

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Negroid001(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Moral of the story. Make money.
You can knack any bvch you want.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

I don't. My WAEC, JAMB, IELTS scores, two degrees prove it.
You have nothing
Does "is not as shameful or ridiculous as" mean "is not ridiculous" ? Let me know how you acquired all those your certificates. 😎

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
To bad for modern society everything now is upside down

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
immortalcrown:
Does "is not as shameful or ridiculous as" mean "is not ridiculous" ?
You know what? My last sentence was nasty. I'd rather lose an argument than continue to boast with earthly achievements as if I got them through my own power.

However I'm glad my English is no longer Nigerian standard - I will keep learning.
You have something. You are blessed.
I am disengaging from this back and forth with you. Have a great afternoon sir.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Shokoloko:

You know what? My last sentence was nasty. I'd rather lose an argument than continue to boast with earthly achievements as if I got them through my own power.

However I'm glad my English is no longer Nigerian standard - I will keep learning.
Next time you read a comment, try to understand the comment before you respond to it. 😊

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Beverlyjean(f): 2:37am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
I believed Tonto right from day one. That Churchill is a silent devil. People like Tonto love with their whole heart and can easily fall prey to scammers like Churchill

U are a misandrist...u need help b4 u get killed or sent to jail...or even live a miserable life for the rest of ur time on earth ... if u don't change , u will most likely experience one of the above

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by etrange: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Shokoloko:

Why not just ignore that guy? Even if the Churchill guy murdered his current wife, they'd still find a way to tell you that he's the better one or that he's got the better end. That's because, for most NL guys, blindly supporting anything a man does is what makes them feel manly. See the way he twisted his first comment here just to undermine the fact that another lady has confirmed what Tonto has been saying all this while. He said he wasn't judging their characters but their cases, and that's because it's no longer possible to defend his character at this point, so they find the next thing that might put him in a better light.

The Churchill guy has about 3 failed marriages now, each ending with a similar story - abuse and cheating. And the dude you're arguing with has the mind to say his case is better than Tonto who's busy raising her son. Tonto who got married once and got divorced is being accused of not being able to keep a home, but the man who's jumping from one marriage to another is better off according to the guy. He's saying that someone who has gone through the pains, stress and emotional turmoil of separation has a less shameful case than that of the other individual who's waiting and hoping for a better partner? In his reasoning, the person who seems vindicated by the new development is worse off than the one who's got the shame of having to explain to his social circle why he can't keep it together. Don't you see these guys are shallow thinkers? They're more emotional than logical. Just ignore. We don't even know of the duo are truly get separated or not.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by sillysally(f): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2023
You allowed a fake into your life, just know you will feed and cater to him while he still brags and abuses you on top your money. Semi big boy indeed. That's how they go about forming big boys on credit. Useless fowl grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Shokoloko(f): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2023
etrange:

Why not just ignore that guy? Even if the Churchill guy murdered his current wife, they'd still find a way to tell you that he's the better one or that he's got the better end. That's because, for most NL guys, blindly supporting anything a man does is what makes them feel manly. See the way he twisted his first comment here just to undermine the fact that another lady has confirmed what Tonto has been saying all this while. He said he wasn't judging their characters but their cases, and that's because it's no longer possible to defend his character at this point, so they find the next thing that might put him in a better light.

The Churchill guy has about 3 failed marriages now, each ending with a similar story - abuse and cheating. And the dude you're arguing with has the mind to say his case is better than Tonto who's busy raising her son. Tonto who got married once and got divorced is being accused of not being able to keep a home, but the man who's jumping from one marriage to another is better off according to the guy. He's saying that someone who has gone through the pains, stress and emotional turmoil of separation has a less shameful case than that of the other individual who's waiting and hoping for a better partner? In his reasoning, the person who seems vindicated by the new development is worse off than the one who's got the shame of having to explain to his social circle why can't keep it together. Don't you see these guys are shallow thinkers? They're more emotional than logical. Just ignore. We don't even know of the duo are truly get separated or not.
You are right. Im glad you saw my point.
You can see I stopped engaging with him. While I do not want to boast or be nasty, I quickly realized that silence was the best answer for people in his situation.
My bible says not to throw pearls of wisdom to some types of creatures.
He should not in the first place be qualifying any of the three Mrs Adekunle as ridiculous - especially Tonto.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Westerhoffe(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2023
Again?
Domestic Violence, which Tonto complained of… now she too is experiencing it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by grandstar(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2023
If this is true, then it is sad. It's obvious Tonto Dike had some legitimate reasons for dumping him

The broom that swept the first wife has swept the new wife too.

As long as the character flaws that ended the first marriage still exist, no marriage of his would b3 successful.

The only reason why his wives can leave is because their they are financial independent. Many women, especially those unable to survive without the man's largesse, stick around, perpetually miserable.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by oluwaseyi0: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2023
ksa
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by NoToPile: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

My comment is not a judgement on who between him and Tonto has the worst character. My comment is that his case is not as shameful or ridiculous as that of Tonto. I say this because one commenter above is already trying to use this Churchill's rumoured case to exonerate Tonto.

If all these allegations are true how is he doing better than Tonto and how is his case not more shameful and ridiculous?

Una go just dey vex person.

That aside Gist lover has bad mouth sha which one is semi big boy again

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by Maxxim: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Gist lover with chochocho

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by olril17(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2023
immortalcrown:

Shut up.
Tonto dike has had last laugh 😂

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by immortalcrown(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2023
olril17:

Shut up. Tonto dike has had last laugh 😂
Unfortunately for you, you can't shut me up and Tonto has not appeared on any live interview to laugh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover by olril17(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2023
Negroid001:
Moral of the story. Make money.
You can knack any bvch you want.
U no get sense walai talai

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) / Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.