Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (55826 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by GistNet: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
He still needs to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by willexyaho(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
22 years challenge go soon start.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Toscarel: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Dino posed more matured in the that 22year old picture than that recent picture.

At his old age, he still poses with two fingers

thats lame, so posing with two finger is immature where you come from

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by midnighter(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!
The fact that Obama and Bush did the similar gesture meant you should not look out for the difference?

A two finger sign (V shape) can be in two ways.

With the palm facing outward signifies peace and victory.

With the palm inward (facing yourself) signifies insult

you are correct
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Haywize93(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
TUANKU:

You're a ignorant and paranoid idiot.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by datribune: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
It appears thuggery pays in Nigeria. Smh
Dino is a lowlife who has done nothing but exhibit thuggery & flaunt decadence & loot on social media 4 all to see. He is no role model for our youth.

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Toscarel: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s][/s]
Tolexander:
Your brain is paining you!
The fact that Obama and Bush did the similar gesture meant you should not look out for the difference?

[s][quote author=Tolexander post=82882480]Your brain is paining you!

lamest thing I have read

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by midnighter(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Toscarel:
thats lame, so posing with two finger is immature where you come from

A senator posing with "F*** you" sign is not lame where you come from?

I dont get why everybody is jumping on the guy...he was right

It seems political affiliations trump everything and turn black to white smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Tolexander: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Toscarel:
[s][/s][s]
what does a fool know!
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by MedicH: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Local mine found money and got younger.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by damble: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Foxman19:
Very dirty of a thing stupid igbo smoker.
MY FRIEND, IT AMAZE ME HEARING FROM PEOPLE CLOSE TO SOME OF THESE POLITICIANS ABOUT THEIR IGBO SMOKING HABIT. MY ERNEST PRAYER IS THAT LORD SHOULD JUST PLEASE DELIVER US FROM THE CROP OF TOUTS WE ARE HAVING AS LEADERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Danelo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
These two guys throwing jibes just made my day grin angry angry

My chest!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by isahsalee: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Dino posed more matured in the that 22year old picture than that recent picture.

At his old age, he still poses with two fingers

Oga, 50 year old is mid age and not old age, old age starts from 70 downward.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Danelo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
midnighter:

Aunty that's not f*** you sign nah.
How far u??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Royalfurnitures: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Guyman lifestyle has always been in him

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by encryptjay(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Why una dey insult una selves on top Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by midnighter(f): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Danelo:

Aunty that's not f*** you sign nah.
How far u??

So what does it mean? I have always seen it as an insulting gesture

Im fine oh. And you?
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Oseh1Gidigba: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dino, the man l love so much.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by cenaman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
respect80:
While Dino is probably in church or back from church and waiting for a sumptuous meal to be served on his table, you guys are here taking panadol for his headache.

You guys should stop pls. It's not worth it.

i am enjoying the drammer why the stop?
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Actually when I pass certain age, there is a kind of dressing that I will never do, especially when I got white beard, At his age he still wearing rippped and tight jeans, once u pass 30, that kind of outfit ain't for you ESPECIALLY IF YOU CARRY EXCESS FAT WITH POT BELLY

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
If dey tell Dino for that time en go get to this present stage of en life, en no go believe.

Life shaa smiley
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by cenaman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
respect80:
While Dino is probably in church or back from church and waiting for a sumptuous meal to be served on his table, you guys are here taking panadol for his headache.

You guys should stop pls. It's not worth it.

Come and continue.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by mindtricks: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
internationalman:
See how decently dressed all the ladies are in the picture.....

Nowadays baring cleavages
and bending legs like a broken stick of cigarettes are only ways they know to pose

I swear. These days, dressing like some wh0re or prostitutes is what our girls now cling to, and many extol such like some sort of virtue, merely claim critics are hypocrites.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by nauto7: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by cenaman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
TUANKU Tolexander why una stop? come back and continue.
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Toscarel: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
midnighter:

please look at the picture again, is sticking two fingers out mean f*** you in your village
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
midnighter:

Be honest, you are being sentimental and biased in your judgement, that thing he/she wrote there, he just formed it now for the basis of his argument to butress his point out of hatred for the senator and cos of his/her party affiliation, it is very very incorrect. If you as a person is being intelligent enough, you should give a reference or source that he/she is correct.
So you believe that a grown arse man like that will summon all the courage and in front of a camera to make an F*** you sign? Someone who is some peoples model and father? Sometimes we should review the basis of our argument if it is okay to even delve in it. This just doesn't make sense I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Toscarel: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
midnighter:

So what does it mean? I have always seen it as an insulting gesture

Im fine oh. And you?

so if someone shows you two fingers you see it as an insult please what part of the planet are you from
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by midnighter(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
explosiveskull:

Be honest, you are being sentimental and biased in your judgement, that thing he/she wrote there, he just formed it now for the basis of his argument to butress his point out of hatred for the senator and cos of his/her party affiliation, it is very very incorrect. If you as a person is being intelligent enough, you should give a reference or source that he/she is correct.

I have checked it...we are both correct

In America, its a peace sign and in Britain, its an insult

Since nigerians have imbibed the culture of both places, its natural that some people would lean one way or the other
Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Toscarel:

so if someone shows you two fingers you see it as an insult please what part of the planet are you from
Forgive her, she is lieing. She never meant it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
midnighter:

I have checked it...we are both correct

In America, its a peace sign and in Britain, its an insult

Since nigerians have imbibed the culture of both places, its natural that some people would lean one way or the other
source or reference
That is how to argue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.